"Men Only" retreats.

It's difficult to say how effective these kind of retreats are unless there are long term follow up studies. I don't know if this is trying to address a problem or is just reflecting it, i.e. an assault on traditional male roles and not knowing what to do about it. These kind of retreats seem to me like groping in the dark and a drop in the ocean of current social upheavals.

Being a cynic I suspect its a money making scheme that gives a feel good buzz which fades after people leave. But I hope I'm wrong.

This whole thread is worrying. Why should there be just "men only" or "women only" retreats?
Where are the transgender retreats, the gay retreats, the lesbian retreats, the ginger retreats, the left-handed retreats, the train/bus/aircraft spotter retreats?
Sorry, must go. Off to the Isle of Wight Independence retreat.
Plenty of women only retreats. I've seen the videos

This whole thread is worrying. Why should there be just "men only" or "women only" retreats?
Where are the transgender retreats, the gay retreats, the lesbian retreats, the ginger retreats, the left-handed retreats, the train/bus/aircraft spotter retreats?
Sorry, must go. Off to the Isle of Wight Independence retreat.
Where are the . . .
Transgender retreats - RAF
The gay retreats - Brighton
The lesbian retreats - Hebden Bridge
The ginger retreats - Ed Sheeran gigs
The left-handed retreats - ISIS/WI/The Lib Dems
The train/bus/aircraft spotter retreats? - ARRSE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
06FA56Paderborn Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 3
mechanicalhorsetrough Old & Bold 72
R The Intelligence Cell 5