men/boys who are fit in the signals

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by stacy, Jan 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have met plenty of men in the signals who at one point i thought where fit its only now that i realise they where not fit but thick as biased as i may be there is only one fit lad in this corp!!!!!
    and before you all let loose, you should see my man first

2. I think I know him:
    [​IMG]

3. Get your picture in the gallery if you are such a goddess, on the other hand you may just be a pig in knickers with a bad attitude. He only says you're gorgeous because you take it up the hoop.

4. Agree with you Tpr CH.
    By your avatar stacy I see you got out of Ipswich just in time........

5. ..personally I would go for a nice lady who could use grammar and know when to use capital letters...

Or big breasts....

6. You can see the happy couple HERE

7. Yes whatever. Now fucking well poke off you silly slag.

The fact you go on about "plenty of men in the signals" speaks volumes. :cyclopsani:

Blandfordite are you? :puker:

8. Bloody troll. From the Jade Goody school of wit and finesse?

9. Stacy wrote

Why, is he a horror?

IF you have a bloke, what does it matter what all the other blokes in the Sigs look like?

Get a life fool.

10. That aint a carton of milk in your avatar, its a pint of your favourite range glue you feckin spunk bucket. I do like like your style though you troll the winter nites must fly by in the stacy household, whilst you are on the tinternet posting shite and playing with yourself thinking of the beloved corps ratttling your dirt box. your partner/hubby/imaginary friend is down stikies trying to find a better quality of skip rat to dry bum.

:meditate: and breath

11. That aint a carton of milk in your avatar, its a pint of your favourite range glue you feckin spunk bucket. I do like like your style though you troll the winter nites must fly by in the stacy household, whilst you are on the tinternet posting shite and playing with yourself thinking of the beloved corps ratttling your dirt box. your partner/hubby/imaginary friend is down stikies trying to find a better quality of skip rat to dry bum.

:meditate: and breath

12. At least she didnt double post :thumright:

13. Went through them all did you? He must be thrilled at having such a baggy missus. With such good grammar too.

14. Stacy wrote

Cometh the hour, cometh the men :yawnstretch:

15. Stacy, I'll bet most of the blokes thought that shagging you was easier than having a wank. Afterwards though, most would have opted for left hand Lisa.

Such a sweet girl.