Men Are to Blame

It's written by a female for females. I don't understand it and I don't want to try to understand it. Some things are best left well alone, anything to do with females is one of those things. They are all nuts, that's all I needed to know.

The First Felon young vs. old? :?

Clueless Harridan.JPG
Hill 2.JPG

Viz got it right years ago apparently.

Even if we were to achieve complete equality in all aspects of life, they'd still find something to p!ss whine and bitch about. They're hard wired that way.

Even if we were to achieve complete equality in all aspects of life, they'd still find something to p!ss whine and bitch about. They're hard wired that way.
SWMBO must be out shopping. ;-)

1)Cannot reverse or park
2) Cannot change a plug.
3) Cannot go straight to appropriate shelf in a shop without a grand fukkin tour.
4) Shelves? Get serious.
5) Forget why they have small feet,
6) Cannot whip start a mower.
7) Only effective, if at all, for 3 weeks of a month.
8) Buy shit and never use it.
9) Having their pals round is OK. Yours can get to F***
10) Insist batteries in room-pong squirters are changed.

Got to go...SWMBOs shouting for dinner. See ya chaps. :(

I thought it interesting and quite telling in the context of all we have been told in this era of sexual identity revolution that according to this woman, women apparently choose (as contrasted to having been born with certain traits) their sexual preference in reaction to (evil) male supremacy.
My evil male supremacy is much appreciated when the wife needs her vehicle to be gassed up, or when I am shoveling snow in the cold months.

The simple thing to remember that the only sexist things are things that don't suit women.

Male only clubs are wrong while female only clubs are empowering.

Female to male transexuals are male while male to female transexuals are male.

Men are bad but lesbians like to look like men.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

I thought it interesting and quite telling in the context of all we have been told in this era of sexual identity revolution that according to this woman, women apparently choose (as contrasted to having been born with certain traits) their sexual preference in reaction to (evil) male supremacy.
Isn't it a woman's prerogative to change her mind?

SWMBO must be out shopping. ;-)
Naw she's bimbling around the place somewhere. Hell mate, long gone are the days of listening when she's talking. She's a very smart lady, but she's still female with all the $h!te that goes with it.

Presumably that means keeping their knickers on and not banging like a shit house behind the chippie after 8 Babychams on a Saturday night?
I bet you have a higher strike rate than I ever did trying understanding and quoting poetry on a starry night.

I wish I could show you,
When you are lonely or in the darkness,
The Astonishing Light
Of your own Being!
Hafiz can piss off, Frosty Jack is the way forward.

Can this not be moved to the NAAFI?
I wasn't sure where to put it. Doesn't matter to me. I had hoped (obviously a forlorn one) that it would engender (see what I did there) some serious discussion as these issues see to be taken so earnestly nowadays. No offense intended and hope no one is triggered.

Latest Threads