Men Are to Blame

I read the article, but was more interested in the cover shown

If only more women got naked to show they're a real feminist the world would be a better place (As long as it's the pretty ones, or they've got big tits, obviously)

The author describes herself as "Feminist, writer, cultural critic. #DeepLez & #JLF creator. Atheist. #QualifiedLesbian. Views=always my own. San Francisco, CA"

Hardly surprising.

endure

GCM
"Women like Cyrus are speaking out about sexuality in ways that put the power — and responsibility — back into their own hands. "

Presumably that means keeping their knickers on and not banging like a shit house door behind the chippie after 8 Babychams on a Saturday night?

Last edited:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Screenshot_20190823-190319.png

I'm ever so interested in Miley Cyrus' opinion on politics, the world, etc. I find the witticisms of contemporary celebs profound, revealing, adding a dimension to my perspective of the world. I find their opinions so... I don't know... enriching.

What qualifications do you need to be a lesbian? Apart from a liking for carpets of course...
You need to like minge. Nay, you need to live and breathe minge. You must become minge.

"Women like Cyrus are speaking out about sexuality in ways that put the power — and responsibility — back into their own hands. "

Presumably that means keeping their knickers on and not banging like a shit house behind the chippie after 8 Babychams on a Saturday night?
I doubt if she's ever heard of babycham and chippies

The more i hear from Miley Sirus the more i wish her dad had reconsidered his sexuality.
Good to see you're still about JJH, hadn't seen any posts for a while.

If you are male (sorry, I meant if when you read this you identify as male) this is your fault. ;-)
That is just a large number of English words arranged to appear as if they form a coherent sentence. But when you read them they make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Whoever wrote it is obviously paid by the word.

I read the article, but was more interested in the cover shown

If only more women got naked to show they're a real feminist the world would be a better place (As long as it's the pretty ones, or they've got big tits, obviously)
I thought it interesting and quite telling in the context of all we have been told in this era of sexual identity revolution that according to this woman, women apparently choose (as contrasted to having been born with certain traits) their sexual preference in reaction to (evil) male supremacy.

The more i hear from Miley Sirus the more i wish her dad had reconsidered his sexuality.
Good to see you're still about JJH, hadn't seen any posts for a while.
Still kicking, although not as high.;-)

That is just a large number of English words arranged to appear as if they form a coherent sentence. But when you read them they make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Whoever wrote it is obviously paid by the word.
Funny that. I thought exactly the same thing.

If you are male (sorry, I meant if when you read this you identify as male) this is your fault. ;-)
Billy Ray Cyrus has had a couple of tear-jerking country and western hits from his daughter's antics. Still tidy, but if her mind is filled with that feminazi BS, no thanks, I'll pass.

Latest Threads