Memory Loss

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I didn't think it would happen to somebody of my age, but I think I am suffering from memory loss. I can't for the life of me remember whether I have called any of you a cunt today. So if I havn't, your a cunt.

Any solutions to improving the ......

Hang on.

The whatsit..

Memory, that's the word.

I didn't think it would happen to somebody of my age, but I think I am suffering from memory loss. I can't for the life of me remember whether I have called any of you a cunt today. So if I havn't, your a cunt.
I feel for you. Clearly, you are also slowly losing the ability to correctly use apostrophes ...

Any solutions to improving the ......

Hang on.

The whatsit..

Memory, that's the word.
Drink beer. Lots of it. You won't care about forgetting then and, after several pints, will cheerfully call everybody a cnut regardless. :thumright:

It isn't lack of memory its lack of concentration.
The Boxheads used to a have an organization that specialized in concentration; had a couple of camps devoted to it, I believe, and I think that they used to take care of mental deficients ...

Have I posted on here yet?
Anyway, I'm not a whatsit...

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
You might have Alzheimer's but, on the plus side, at least you don't have Alzheimer's.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

No need to worry. I can remember where all the pieces were.

(Five brownie points for getting the film reference.)

I just blame my brain tumour.

I can recommend these little pills for memory and for something else too, but I can't remember what else just now... I can't remember what they are called, but they are very good!

About half past seven.

What about the £20 er £200 quid you borrowed from me? I fucking hope you haven't forgotten you promised to pay me back at the end of this month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Schaden Health and Fitness 65
Grumblegrunt The NAAFI Bar 50
sirbhp Sappers 9