Memories of your passing out parade

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by StevenPreece, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can you remember yours!!

not your best work Mr Preece - moved. mk
  2. I'll be the first to bite.

Fckin t1t!

No Bootie would post that shite!

Is this a Wahh??!!!

...its early..

edit..and im still pi$$ed so could be horribly wrong
  3. I hope your book is better written.....
  4. My SLR was bigger than me if that helps.
  5. Straight onto HMS Albion and thence into DHP (potwash)

Joke...great respect for bootnecks actually. :D
  6. Leaving aside the mock bootie propaganda upthread, my abiding memory is of the Troop dildo managing to pin his hand to his SLR muzzle (bayonet squarely through the hand, to this day, no idea how he managed it) during the "unfix". My how we laughed, especially when he fainted, still pinned to his gat. At least he went down face-first, proving to even Troop SSgt Paddy L's satisfaction that it was kosher.

We all stood there and watched the pool of blood spreading from his hand across the tarmac. Happy days.
  7. Look SP, Royal is going to be getting savaged on here after that programme is aired tonight and "Bertie" the rupert (got to be the only posh officer in the Corps, please....) has run the nods "through the tempeate jungles with back-breaking loads" out on Woodbury Common. So don't make it worse by posting shyte like this on here.

Unless this is a bite (and Ive bitten, fcuk) and you're just trying to get Flashy and A_A to play with you.

In which case, good luck, crack on, erm Royal (?).

PS: thanks for letting everyone know about the latest feed of arrse to come out of the RN media cell in the name of recruitment. Im sue the Corps I left needs a few more walts and "stuntmen".
  8. Hi book(s) are sh*t e as well. All about how hard he is / was and how many blerks he chinned when he was in and after he left. Got a few Booty mates who think he is a soft t*sser.
  9. zzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  10. Somehow I can't see any Booty Adjt riding a charger unless he was on a stepladder knocking its hips out

11. You guessed it Royal, I was a little bored. And boy, do these guys like to bite.

Hehehehehehehehehe :D :D :D :D

12. I got to this bit before the tea went over the keyboard :D
  13. You do write some drivel,I hope the books better,I keep looking for it at the local carboot but no sign yet,did you sell many?
  14. CoughBollocksCough
  15. You need to get a grip and get a better sub editor if you want to try writing.