Memories of 4 Divs Munch

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by is_engr_supremo, Sep 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on all the fearless 4 ADSR, remembering 00FA90. What happened in the Munch whilst you served in Herford??

2. lots of fighting and lots of drinking from what i remember, what happened after 88 though i wouldnt have a clue :D

3. Ah yes, The Munch. There were several occasions that I was so p1ssed in the bar that I had to get a taxi to the Munch, after all it was obligatory to do the BMW if you weren't away somewhere else (Bar, Munch, Wichtig's!) and just because you could no longer walk due to far too many 'Cream Sodas' between beers wasn't an excuse.

Anyway, the question should be "What didn't happen in the Munch?"

I've seen eating, drinking, laughing, crying, fighting, theft, celebration, comiseration, deception, aggression, submission, conception and all points in between.... but I don't talk about THAT night.

4. The munch , the half way house between 7sigs & Jasmines !! All I can remember of that place was the puke bowls half way up the wall with a grab handle either side. Oh and the cheese burgers that were completly covered in cheese !!!! The Wichdig,s a complete topic on it,s own!!!!!!!!!!!!!