Memories of 14 Sigs?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Jun 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It might be of interest to know that the 14 Sig Regt (EW) Association has established a website - - and a forum - - and any currently serving or old and bold might like to look at these. Very thin content at the moment, do register and play along if you ever served in Langeleben, Wesendorf, Scheuen, Celle, Osnatraz, Hullavington or Brawdy.
  2. I would recommend the 14 SR Association to all who served with the Regiment. The reunions are informal and the banter is great. :D
  3. If you have memories of 14 Sigs.... you were doing it ALL WRONG!!!! :)

Osnatraz 95-96 :D
  4. i too can recommend the 14SR reunions. i took some pictures at the last one, it was cracking :)

check out the group photo at the end. perevodchik is second from the right in the front row, and gladys is back left.

5. When the Regt had the highest Sign off Rate in the Corps - my mate was one of the admin staff and MoD sent a team to investigate. Things changed for the better after the CO changed (funny old thing that) but the free fall of morale that coincided with the move from Celle was quite spectacular and one I never want to go through again.
  6. Oh, I don't know. It was alright when I was there in Osnatraz. The RSM was a bit of a throbber though.
  7. choccie frog, are you in that picture too? sorry, i know we've not met so i don't know what you look like! :D
  8. How do you know we have not met? I am here, I am there, I am the walls of your corridor, I am the shadow beind the door :D

Not in that piccy though :D

I don't really do reunions... I still have hair and my own teeth.

WHen were you at the Wild Stallions?

Ecellllennnntttt! (Air guitars)
  9. You'll know what CR looks like though. His avatar is spookily representative.....