Memories are made of this

Poke it :) shall we swap war stories ? I bet my 5 hours under contact beats you loosing off a half mag of barely controlled Bren gun fire x :)
Swoon, you're my hero. Care to give us an in depth description of you facing down terry armed with nothing but a plastic spoon and a harsh font and saving the Country on behalf of HMQ?

Swoon, you're my hero. Care to give us an in depth description of you facing down terry armed with nothing but a plastic spoon and a harsh font and saving the Country on behalf of HMQ?

You see that's the main issue with you older chaps, you pretend your 'down with the kids' Then when someone attempts a wind upmyou get a billy bonk on! :) (a mood)

I bet I've killed more than you though.... After all, that's what's important .

You see that's the main issue with you older chaps, you pretend your 'down with the kids' Then when someone attempts a wind upmyou get a billy bonk on! :) (a mood)

I bet I've killed more than you though.... After all, that's what's important .
I suspect you have , I am having a near death experience with the tedium you induce.
You really need to up your game if you want to wind people up.
Here's a tip. They need to remain awake to be wound up. Remember that and you may have more success

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R OTC and ACF 129
Soldier_Why Royal Signals 268
G Aviation 107