Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Romeo_47, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all, Can you help by posting a 300x300 picture of a regiment. The reason is becuase we are going to put a pictures of them on the wall beside the memorial and also for the wreathes, so we can insert a small picture inside them.

2. the regimental badge or a group shot or what?
  3. whose regiment? im confuzzled by your request.
    any more info would be great :D
  4. Check it now . I really should look when i type.:thumright:
  5. you checked the arrse gallery?
  6. heres some

Attached Files:

7. No, but i will have a nosey around.
  8. Romeo, I need ones of regiments that people who use RnR island. Not just random ones, cause it'll be too many.
  9. Thanks all for the pics. Added 2 flags to the memorial. Got an ARRSE one plus a Union Jack one, also 2 Blossom tree's.
  10. Got a pic up!

Attached Files:

11. Hey Romeo when you want to take a picutre change it to day time...
  12. You can still make it out. :D
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Ladies and Gents, a suggestion for the memorial.

The inclusion of Regimental insignia from SL-inhabiting Arrsers is a good touch.

However, being a memorial, it is obviously designed to honour the fallen, in conflicts past and present. Might I suggest that an additional plaque be created to honour known Arrsers that have made the ultimate sacrifice - regardless of if they were SL members or not.

Sheldrake immediately springs to mind.
  14. Seconded, that's a great idea.
  15. Agreed, a very good idea. The memorial garden is looking really good.

The idea of a small cross that can be laid by anyone, going up the hillside has also been suggested. It can be laid with no dedication, or the description field used to dedicate it to someone who has fallen, or an individual can edit the cross to add a name. Any thoughts?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.