Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, Can you help by posting a 300x300 picture of a regiment. The reason is becuase we are going to put a pictures of them on the wall beside the memorial and also for the wreathes, so we can insert a small picture inside them.

EDITED DUE TO BAD TYPING

Romeo_47 said:
Hey all, Can you help by posting a 300x300 picture of there regiment. The reason is becuase we are going to put a pictures of them on the wall beside the memorial and also for the wreathes, so we can insert a small picture inside them.
the regimental badge or a group shot or what?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Ladies and Gents, a suggestion for the memorial.

The inclusion of Regimental insignia from SL-inhabiting Arrsers is a good touch.

However, being a memorial, it is obviously designed to honour the fallen, in conflicts past and present. Might I suggest that an additional plaque be created to honour known Arrsers that have made the ultimate sacrifice - regardless of if they were SL members or not.

Sheldrake immediately springs to mind.

Fugly said:

The inclusion of Regimental insignia from SL-inhabiting Arrsers is a good touch.

However, being a memorial, it is obviously designed to honour the fallen, in conflicts past and present. Might I suggest that an additional plaque be created to honour known Arrsers that have made the ultimate sacrifice - regardless of if they were SL members or not.

Seconded, that's a great idea.

Bullet Sponge said:
Fugly said:

Agreed, a very good idea. The memorial garden is looking really good.

The idea of a small cross that can be laid by anyone, going up the hillside has also been suggested. It can be laid with no dedication, or the description field used to dedicate it to someone who has fallen, or an individual can edit the cross to add a name. Any thoughts?

boney_m said:
Bullet Sponge said:
Fugly said:

Agreed, a very good idea. The memorial garden is looking really good.

The idea of a small cross that can be laid by anyone, going up the hillside has also been suggested. It can be laid with no dedication, or the description field used to dedicate it to someone who has fallen, or an individual can edit the cross to add a name. Any thoughts?
I was also thinking that, I'm afriad i cant scrpit but i was thinking we could lay a cross and write a message on it. Sort of like the RUC memorial.

Why not add a clickthrough to one of RFUK's tribute videos? A sort of memorial videowall if you will?

Status
Not open for further replies.