Memorial to murdered Scottish soldiers 'vandalised for fifth time'

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I've made my post. I wasn't aware of the forum prior to making, it changes nothing, just giving my opinion, and if I had written eight months ago, it would have been the same. Don't like it? Not relevant? Don't read it.
You seem very angry...

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
In what way is the BBC not a mainstream news organisation?
The BBC sold themselves out to the Eu Mafia, when they published the idea that those of us who voted out were idiots. They have since then refused to take the middle ground on any news story, but prefer to spend hours of expensive air-time on non issues such as trans wonkers. France 24 and AlJazera are a much more trustworthy media outlet.

Digging it up and placing it elsewhere is not an option, the people of Ballysillan raised and still raise thousands of pounds for it's installation and maintenance. The families and friends in Scotland raised and still raise thousands of pounds for its installation and maintenance. No one actually has the authority to remove it. I use the term we as in the Royal we, are fully aware that it will be vandalised, desecrated etc and that's why funds are raised on a continuing basis. The moronic thugs that carry out their vile acts says so much more about them and their hatred than it ever will about common decency. As a matter of interest there are those in Scotland who take great delight in the desecration of this and other memorials to the fallen, these people (actually born in Scotland) wholeheartedly supported and still support the IRA etc.
We can't and won't give in to these mindless cretins, many of the people carrying out the vandalism etc, weren't even born when these three soldiers (our boys) as we affectionately refer to them, were brutally slain. I make no apology for any part of this submission but hope that I have given some insight into depth of feeling and hurt that still exists on this anniversary of such a terrible and tragic event.

Have you written to the papers?

Have you written to the papers?
Yes, many times, and to MPs. I've also taken part in protests with the campaign justice for veteran's, handed out white feathers to MPs etc, I'm not holding my breath to see any form of action taken that stops the witch hunt of our veterans or see justice for our fallen. There's way to much kissing of Irish arses and appeasement to ever expect anything.
The good Friday agreement isn't a peace process, it was a fcuking surrender and betrayal.

The BBC sold themselves out to the Eu Mafia, when they published the idea that those of us who voted out were idiots. They have since then refused to take the middle ground on any news story, but prefer to spend hours of expensive air-time on non issues such as trans wonkers. France 24 and AlJazera are a much more trustworthy media outlet.
I switched over to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 yesterday while the adverts were on Classic and all I heard was a deranged feminist bleating on about how everything was 'man orientated'. Vine made no attempt to interject as if the rubbish she was spouting was the gospel truth. I though I'd hit the wrong button on the car radio for one moment.

These are not human beings we are dealing with but the offspring of bitter twisted psychopaths. It is God's business to forgive not mine, but to this day given the chance to take this human trash on head to head, hand to hand properly, I would jump at it, no fancy wee rule cards, just straightforward them v us......... The scummy cowards wouldn't be seen for dust.
Ooooooohhhhh a keyboard warrior/internet hardman it's so rare we get them in here (yawn).

Yes, many times, and to MPs. I've also taken part in protests with the campaign justice for veteran's, handed out white feathers to MPs etc,
Is it some gay hipster thing, so they can all look cool like you?

1584003599353.png

I'm not sure it's a good look . .

1584003749791.png

I am neither keyboard warrior nor Internet hard man, but clearly you have no interest in the subject being discussed, so if that's your only contribution why don't you just go collect chassis numbers on the motorway for fun. Or to put it politely, fcuk off cnut.
Hhhhmmm so you joined the site to attempt to chuck your weight about and come the hard man :) I'm married to Mystic Meg and she suspects you're a troll and will be on ROPs soon.

Hhhhmmm so you joined the site to attempt to chuck your weight about and come the hard man :) I'm married to Mystic Meg and she suspects you're a troll and will be on ROPs soon.
I joined the site to give my opinion on something very dear to me, but something you couldn't care less about, so exblowjob maybe you and Meg can go get your rocks off somewhere else.

I joined the site to give my opinion on something very dear to me, but something you couldn't care less about, so exblowjob maybe you and Meg can go get your rocks off somewhere else.
It's taken you a very long time to get around to 'something very dear to you', we'll see how long you last, trolls don't do well on here :)

It's taken you a very long time to get around to 'something very dear to you', we'll see how long you last, trolls don't do well on here :)
You clearly haven't read all my posts then, I'm an ex QOHldr, I didn't serve with those boys, but did know them, that is as much as you need to know Mr troll chaser. Let me ask you this, was it all to way before your time? you just don't care? It's only three Scots and they don't count?
I was under the impression that all vets shared the respect to our fallen, do hope I'm not wrong.

You clearly haven't read all my posts then, I'm an ex QOHldr, I didn't serve with those boys, but did know them, that is as much as you need to know Mr troll chaser. Let me ask you this, was it all to way before your time? you just don't care? It's only three Scots and they don't count?
I was under the impression that all vets shared the respect to our fallen, do hope I'm not wrong.
As a very new kid on the block you obviously don't know much about any of the posters in this site, most noobs take some time to understand what they're posting into before they make posts, instead you came in hooting and roaring, both feet first.
Quick precis of me for you. I'm an Aberdonian, I served 25 years and retired in 2000 as a SNCO so you're wrong on a couple of counts there. Of course I respect vets, fallen or not, after all I am one, I just don't get all gobby about it on the internet.

Perhaps you can buy the field and set up a small camp where concerned volunteers can stay and mount guard?

Perhaps you can buy the field and set up a small camp where concerned volunteers can stay and mount guard?
I'm up for that if they can be issued with the most splendid SLR and 3 magazines of live rounds :)

... you think it should have stayed a secret?

I'm up for that if they can be issued with the most splendid SLR and 3 magazines of live rounds :)

But what rig? Will they dress in period army kit?
Or will it be a bunch of balding weegies in tracksuits?

As a very new kid on the block you obviously don't know much about any of the posters in this site, most noobs take some time to understand what they're posting into before they make posts, instead you came in hooting and roaring, both feet first.
Quick precis of me for you. I'm an Aberdonian, I served 25 years and retired in 2000 as a SNCO so you're wrong on a couple of counts there. Of course I respect vets, fallen or not, after all I am one, I just don't get all gobby about it on the internet.
I came in expressing opinions on one subject that still wrankles with me, if that makes me gobby then I'm gobby, as for the rest it's not something I joke about or try take the piss about. So guess we agree to disagree and leave it as that.

Latest Threads