Memorial to murdered Scottish soldiers 'vandalised for fifth time'

No, the mainstream news is much more concerned with the murder of a single republican.

nogbad

Old-Salt
It's the fifth time it's happened, not news anymore. About what you'd expect from some in that part of the world.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
I bet McG's PSNI aren't going to break into a walk about this.

msr

LE
In what way is the BBC not a mainstream news organisation?

In what way is the BBC not a mainstream news organisation?
In that it doesn't report all the news, just the bits can conform to the agenda of the "right-on PC crowd". It has long been noticeable while Terry Wogan had the early-morning shift (before the execrable Chris Evans took over), that anything slightly "off" as far as the BBC lefties were concerned would be on the 07.00 hrs news, Terry would then be allowed to poke fun at it if he wished (I like Terry, but he did have his uses for the rulers), and it would then disappear from the news, never to be heard again. I lost count of the times I noticed this happening. It was normally something actually quite important but only a minority interest story, such as the rubbishing of Global Warming.

Sadly the memorial stone is in an isolated location and that makes it very easy for the lowlife scum to desecrate it.

These are not human beings we are dealing with but the offspring of bitter twisted psychopaths. It is God's business to forgive not mine, but to this day given the chance to take this human trash on head to head, hand to hand properly, I would jump at it, no fancy wee rule cards, just straightforward them v us......... The scummy cowards wouldn't be seen for dust.

If you swing a right in the forest 8 years late does it make a sort of pointless fart sound?

I've made my post. I wasn't aware of the forum prior to making, it changes nothing, just giving my opinion, and if I had written eight months ago, it would have been the same. Don't like it? Not relevant? Don't read it.

I was on the Rathcool Estate in Belfast last year where they had a bit of a march, a friend of mine actually did the march and the ceremony for the new mural dedicated to the lads.
I sat in the car with a mate from PSNI.

I've made my post. I wasn't aware of the forum prior to making, it changes nothing, just giving my opinion, and if I had written eight months ago, it would have been the same. Don't like it? Not relevant? Don't read it.
Calm down matey.As a newbie you are perhaps not aware of how it goes around here.Nothing wrong with your post, just a bit of fun noting the length of time between the op and your post.
People take the p1ss out of each other on here all day long.It's how we roll.

Digging it up and placing it elsewhere is not an option, the people of Ballysillan raised and still raise thousands of pounds for it's installation and maintenance. The families and friends in Scotland raised and still raise thousands of pounds for its installation and maintenance. No one actually has the authority to remove it. I use the term we as in the Royal we, are fully aware that it will be vandalised, desecrated etc and that's why funds are raised on a continuing basis. The moronic thugs that carry out their vile acts says so much more about them and their hatred than it ever will about common decency. As a matter of interest there are those in Scotland who take great delight in the desecration of this and other memorials to the fallen, these people (actually born in Scotland) wholeheartedly supported and still support the IRA etc.
We can't and won't give in to these mindless cretins, many of the people carrying out the vandalism etc, weren't even born when these three soldiers (our boys) as we affectionately refer to them, were brutally slain. I make no apology for any part of this submission but hope that I have given some insight into depth of feeling and hurt that still exists on this anniversary of such a terrible and tragic event.

Digging it up and placing it elsewhere is not an option, the people of Ballysillan raised and still raise thousands of pounds for it's installation and maintenance. The families and friends in Scotland raised and still raise thousands of pounds for its installation and maintenance. No one actually has the authority to remove it. I use the term we as in the Royal we, are fully aware that it will be vandalised, desecrated etc and that's why funds are raised on a continuing basis. The moronic thugs that carry out their vile acts says so much more about them and their hatred than it ever will about common decency. As a matter of interest there are those in Scotland who take great delight in the desecration of this and other memorials to the fallen, these people (actually born in Scotland) wholeheartedly supported and still support the IRA etc.
We can't and won't give in to these mindless cretins, many of the people carrying out the vandalism etc, weren't even born when these three soldiers (our boys) as we affectionately refer to them, were brutally slain. I make no apology for any part of this submission but hope that I have given some insight into depth of feeling and hurt that still exists on this anniversary of such a terrible and tragic event.
Maybe someone in a Ghillie suit and a 12bore would put them off once they're picking birdshot out of their arses.

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sadly the memorial stone is in an isolated location and that makes it very easy for the lowlife scum to desecrate it.
SAS Snipers could settle this trash.

Latest Threads