Memorial to murdered Scottish soldiers 'vandalised for fifth time'

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jcm649, Dec 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No, the mainstream news is much more concerned with the murder of a single republican.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's the fifth time it's happened, not news anymore. About what you'd expect from some in that part of the world.

3. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

I bet McG's PSNI aren't going to break into a walk about this.

4. msr

msr LE

In what way is the BBC not a mainstream news organisation?

5. In that it doesn't report all the news, just the bits can conform to the agenda of the "right-on PC crowd". It has long been noticeable while Terry Wogan had the early-morning shift (before the execrable Chris Evans took over), that anything slightly "off" as far as the BBC lefties were concerned would be on the 07.00 hrs news, Terry would then be allowed to poke fun at it if he wished (I like Terry, but he did have his uses for the rulers), and it would then disappear from the news, never to be heard again. I lost count of the times I noticed this happening. It was normally something actually quite important but only a minority interest story, such as the rubbishing of Global Warming.

6. Sadly the memorial stone is in an isolated location and that makes it very easy for the lowlife scum to desecrate it.