• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Memorial to murdered Scottish soldiers 'vandalised for fifth time'

In what way is the BBC not a mainstream news organisation?
In that it doesn't report all the news, just the bits can conform to the agenda of the "right-on PC crowd". It has long been noticeable while Terry Wogan had the early-morning shift (before the execrable Chris Evans took over), that anything slightly "off" as far as the BBC lefties were concerned would be on the 07.00 hrs news, Terry would then be allowed to poke fun at it if he wished (I like Terry, but he did have his uses for the rulers), and it would then disappear from the news, never to be heard again. I lost count of the times I noticed this happening. It was normally something actually quite important but only a minority interest story, such as the rubbishing of Global Warming.

Latest Threads