melton nmowbray

Yes thanks

Hope this helps.

What a strange question...bad experience with a troop of guardsmen learning to ride donkeys round the back of the Rose perchance? FFS don't go to Colcester or Aldershot it may be a living a hell for you (But Portsmouths fine, the Navy live there).

Melton Mowbray......Pork Pies......mmmmmmmm.

Do they make pork pies in melton nmowbray as well?

Houses? Well they are kind of angular, you know, straight lines and all that. Roof is included, the army likes roofs. Made of brick n concrete. Not much else you can say really.

Melton Mowbray smells of dog shit from 10 miles out, if you don't mind that the quarters are OK.

Take all your belongings and burn them as your going back to tiny houses. Old Dalby is in the middle of nowhere and Meltons a few miles drive. Sadly 0A is from there and having followed me around i am sadly close to paying my dues in return and preparing myself to live in the one horse backward town thats full of chavvy twats. But im really really looking forward to spending the rest of my life there. (That last bits just in case the wife reads this)!

Houses? Well they are kind of angular, you know, straight lines and all that. Roof is included, the army likes roofs. Made of brick n concrete. Not much else you can say really.
Doors too, old chap. And windows.

You get curtains sometimes too you know. Burn them. Don't make the same mistake I did though - take them down first.

Thanks guys , got my own curtains lol don't mind being in the middle of nowhere, as long as its not falling apart are they 2 or 3 bedrooms ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Intelligence Cell 18
M The Training Wing 3
A Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 31