Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meltdowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've repeated your unfounded allegations 1,700 times in a little over six months, spackerinski. But you've never presented any proof whatsoever. But it does indicate how fixated you are on your little obsession, doesn't it? Have you ever thought of getting some professional help?:-D:-D:-D

MsG

As long as you arent bothered, Pants O'Flame.

Your poor Wop of a wife, suffering at your hands.

Ha, ha! Read more about Pile_Screwer, Badger_Heed, Door_Bundle and various other names here: FiveAlpha - ARRSEpedia But you'll have to be quick before that ghunt Ritch changes the contents again.

MsG

You still think Badger_Heed and Bile_spewer are the same person?
How much alcohol do you neck?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Your poor Wop of a wife, suffering at your hands.
How much alcohol do you neck?
Unfounded allegations, spackerman. Where's your proof? In contrast, you've actually admitted to being an alcoholic and woman-beater. That's why your partner left you. Is that why you automatically assume that everyone's like you?

MsG

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
You'd better ask her.

Probably get a decent discount if you're buying 2. Although you'd likely need an extra Scottoiler.

What's wrong with a good old-fashioned dribbly syringe?

Unfounded allegations, spackerman. Where's your proof? In contrast, you've actually admitted to being an alcoholic and woman-beater. That's why your partner left you. Is that why you automatically assume that everyone's like you?

MsG

The proof for your boozing is your many lies and utter buffoonery.

Most drunken liars (such as those that claim the British army topped their families twice) give their wives a good shoeing.

Your poor wop of a wife is probably crying in fear,

spaz

LE

MsG

Flying_c250b9_525268.gif

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
The proof for your boozing is your many lies and utter buffoonery.

Most drunken liars (such as those that claim the British army topped their families twice) give their wives a good shoeing.

Your poor wop of a wife is probably crying in fear,
Unfounded allegations again from a self-confessed alcoholic and woman-beater. No proof whatsoever that your own case applies to me, spackerinski. Try again.

MsG

Ritch

LE
How novel! All the usual ARRSE vermin piling in on Bugsy again. What a surprise! However, if all of you vexatious cockroaches care to go back a few months, you'll find that I endured 160 pages of concentrated bollix from the likes of you with no damage whatsoever. So carry on, doobies and the best of luck!:p:p:p

MsG

Do you want a cuddle?

Unfounded allegations again from a self-confessed alcoholic and woman-beater. No proof whatsoever that your own case applies to me, spackerinski. Try again.

MsG

Are you saying you didn't claim your family were topped in 1975 and then 1978?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you saying you didn't claim your family were topped in 1975 and then 1978?
Another typical spackerman end-swerve! You maintain that I'm a drunkard and that I strike my wife. You yourself, spackerinsi, have admitted to being just that (an alcoholic and wife-beater). Now I'd like you to present some proof of your unfounded allegations against me in that respect. Off you go.

MsG

Status
Not open for further replies.