Mel Gibson deserves an Oscar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Noir, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YouTube - The 4th Mel Gibson tape! 7/14/10

In an audio excerpt once again hosted exclusively at RadarOnline, Gibson screams, “I’ll burn the goddamn house down, but blow me first,” not long after lamenting that “I should have fucking woken you up and said, ‘Blow me’” in the midst of a rant about a missed hot-tub date or something. He also experiments with a bit of playful surrealism here, shouting, “I deserve to be blown first—before the fucking jacuzzi!” Let this be a lesson to other couples: Always establish a mutually agreed-upon blowjob schedule, lest you encounter similar complications. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

2. Just so long as it isn't an Oscar Schindler. Can't imagine him liking that much...

3. No he doesn't he's a cunt.

4. After all, he just wants FREEDOM!

5. Quiet Sugartits

6. Shoving up his arrse (sideways).

7. Sounds like he contracted Scottishus Drunkenitis while making Braveheart!

8. And the infectious optimism as well. No Scotsman seriously expects to be given a blowjob from his missus.

9. what's a blowjob?

10. How is married life treating you?

11. No he simply doesn't

12. That's not an answer, come on man get into the swing of things! Something like;

Mel Gibson is an almighty bellend and needs to be trussed up and locked in a room with the old dancing Jew (see other thread)

Put some feeling into it.

13. He is a bit of a cnut, but we all know how woman can use emotional blackmail to get what they want. I think she set it up. TV, Mags, Book deals here they come!

How old is Gibsons Daughter?

He is still a cnut and Braveheart was historically gash.

14. What? It cannot be. I mean, "The Patriot" proves that the British have always been scurrilous, murderous scum with no honor or scruple.

15. In the words of Frankie Boyle " When Mel Gibson was cast as William Wallace in Braveheart, everyone thought, an Australian couldn't pull off being Scottish, And look at him now, an alcoholic racisist!"