Mel Gibson Arrested

I suspect he'll blame British alcohol for causing it.

Whinging revisionist bastige.

NEO_CON said:
The "Patriot" was a dumb movie.
Bite your tongue, that film was a work of comedic genius.

I'll see your Mel Gibson and I'll raise you one picture of David Hasselhoff with a map of Africa on his crotch, riding a Heathrow Airport spack chariot.
"Hic...it'sh time to go home Kitt"

"No Michael, you cannot drive as you are too drunk. Slump yourself in the passenger seat and I will drive, and if you vomit on the upholstery I'll operate the ejection seat".

Du du du du...du du du du du...(etc)

Nice one :clap:

All Aussies are crims deep down and this fecker should have been arrested for crimes against truth and history years ago :pissedoff:

Lets hope he gets a cell with a real hairy village people reject called toe cutter ( who spotted my mad max reference? clever eh?) that will turn his ringer rather than his face half blue :hump:

The brit hating revisionist cnut :pissedoff:

Fiji_Bob said:

All Aussies are crims deep down and this fecker should have been arrested for crimes against truth and history years ago :pissedoff:

Lets hope he gets a cell with a real hairy village people reject called toe cutter ( who spotted my mad max reference? clever eh?) that will turn his ringer rather than his face half blue :hump:

ALL EXPORTED FROM ENGLAND TOO :evil: :evil: :evil:

browny31310 said:
Fiji_Bob said:

You see that's what grips my nuts ...........no gratitude :x

we sail them half way round the world to a nice sunny spot and look how they repay us :roll:

Should have just gone and built another wing on the scrubs
:plotting:

He was born in New York and moved to Aus when he was 12! By my reckoning that makes him as Australian as my left b*llock (just a shame he can't quite as well.........)!

I bet you Mel Gibson will some how blame the British for his drink driving, he absolutly hates the English!! Oh well, could not happen to a better person! surely with all that money he has a driver or money for a cab? Hope they throw the book at him.......

Fiji_Bob said:
browny31310 said:
Fiji_Bob said:

You see that's what grips my nuts ...........no gratitude :x

we sail them half way round the world to a nice sunny spot and look how they repay us :roll:

Should have just gone and built another wing on the scrubs
:plotting:
Why not use some old warships like before :wink:

I thought he had been claiming to be 'dry' for years