Mel C mum of the year?

So Tesco have awarded this trout "mum of the year", I can imagine that she deserves it of course not easy being a millionaire mum, all that expense that lesser mums just take for granted eh!

Bunch of cunts this celeb malarkey, mind you if they awarded it to a single mum with cancer, bring her kids up she would only be harassed by Arrsers after an easy shag!

While I couldn't care if she was beaten with a cricket bat then shot to death by a drug crazed semi cripple, I don't know what she's done to upset you. As far as celeb parents go she's not done too badly, I'm not aware of her being involved in any drink/drug/sex/violence/racism stories.
who cares what tesco name someone as?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
So Tesco have awarded
Is there a link to the Daily Mail? Just wondering. Because when you usually unearth some boring bollocks, you usually link it to The Daily Mail. Which is a Public Service. Because most of us are too fucking stupid to find Daily Mail bollocks on the internet all by ourselves, eh?

So. Daily Mail link. Or it did not fucking happen.

Is there a link to the Daily Mail? Just wondering. Because when you usually unearth some boring bollocks, you usually link it to The Daily Mail. Which is a Public Service. Because most of us are too fucking stupid to find Daily Mail bollocks on the internet all by ourselves, eh?

So. Daily Mail link. Or it did not fucking happen.
Not me...I have not links to the daily mail..!

While I couldn't care if she was beaten with a cricket bat then shot to death by a drug crazed semi cripple, I don't know what she's done to upset you. As far as celeb parents go she's not done too badly, I'm not aware of her being involved in any drink/drug/sex/violence/racism stories.
who cares what tesco name someone as?
Ooooooh, piss down yer leg have you....?

Melanie Chisholm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's a Scouser who went to school in Widnes. I'm low, but not even that low.

My brother and his mates used to go (underage) drinking with her, and no there are no photos left of the pool table incident in the Brad that I know of.

Me too . . . As long as she kept quiet, notwithstanding some low soft moans and the occasional "uruurgghhhh" as she bit her lip in ecstasy

Oh, and with the lights off so I don't have to look at her cheap trampy tats

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What is this Daily Mail you speak of?

Are Tesco just trying to off load some burgers/sausages/lasagne/joints* as a winning prize to some un-fortunate?

*delete as appropriate if sensibilities are offended.

What was that all about?

You're not still upset that I called scousers thieving cunts, are you?

What was that all about?

You're not still upset that I called scousers thieving cunts, are you?
You'd know if I was upset with you. Trust me.