Mein Fuehrer!!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by jason_2000x, Jan 4, 2007.

1. yes... they must have been stuck in a ditch when god was handing out a sence of humor...

2. no... this isnt a funny moive and should never dubbed into english...

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1:the directer is a jew
    2:its not based on fact

so why are people not happy about it?
    and do you think ill need to learn german to watch it, or will we get it in english... i dont think it will be winning any award in israel...
  2. Reminds me of the short lived Brit sitcom called 'Heil honey, I'm home'. A Terry and June-esque sitcom where Adolf and Eva lived next door to a Jewish couple in suburbia . Can't see why it was cancelled after one espisode.

A german comedy is no laughing matter you know!
  3. As long as the soundtrack includes such classics as:

"Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler"

"Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall"

Is there any others?

4. The very fact that you feel the need to post about a German film, starring a German, opening in Germany, on a UK forum tells us everything we need to know!
  5. Has it ocurred to any of us in Arrse, humour is the way we deal with the sh*t and Sc*m . the quote "Love LAUGHS at locksmiths" has a point. Laughs being the pivot. You guys and GIRL's see and deal with situations I dream in my nightmares, I got a CGC (not just me, I hasten to add) and a pension (Bet you can't tell where I am from!). :D

If we cannot laugh at the absurdities of life, see the thread on children hanging themselves, after watching the execution of Hussian, we would be jibbering wrecks.

Another thread, shows that the public believe, we do not pay Tax, food, accomodation, council tax. We have a PR disaster, who is to blame? Politicians, they decide where we go and what we do, after all the public voted for them, didn't they? :evil:

The Septic's applaud, soldiers when they are seen, and are appriciated. A fact which is sadly lacking in this Country.

Police, Nurses, Doctors and emergency services have the sickest sense of humour on the planet, thats why we marry so many of them (One at a time).

Hitler was a murdering, sadistic mainiac. what do we do? shake our heads and go thats life or take the piss.

I know what I would rather do. :D
  6. I've just had a butcher's on the "Spiegel" website and found out that Helge Schneider is playing the part of Hitler. He's a comic genius and probably the only person in Germany who could adequately do the job.

For those familiar with the German language, here's the article on the "Spiegel" website. There are also a few piccies (Photostrecke) and a little video:,1518,457208,00.html

7. Hasn't Mel Brooks done this already, with better songs?
    I'd pay to watch Mel Gibson do "Springtime for Hitler" though!
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The Lebensborn program worked !

9. i agree, making a joke of thing help make it seem more easy to 'take it in'

and emergency service and armed forces like to keep it in the public serivce... all my girls 'nurse' mate dating firemen, police men, and a few soldiers... and the nature of the jobs they do, they wouldnt be able to take the stress of saing lots of dead bodies, or cleaning somes head off the wall... with out having a sick sense of humor...
  10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Quite right, i've dated my share too, itsa similar death all day type job. makes the stress of what the share price is or how bad the hair is day into nothing.