meical to asdc

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by signals, Dec 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey, my recruitment office have said that my medical forms are up at glensourse still, i was just wondering how long it aprox takes after interviews and things for me to go and do selection, any help is great thanx

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Is there such a word as meical?

I'd learn to write in properly constructed sentences, and avoid txt spelling if I were you.

3. and i **** of if i were u mr. fingerz

4. Mr_Fingerz

Ah the joys of a ready wit.

Learn the difference between "of" and "off".

5. why do most people have a sad fetish for pointing out peoples spelling mistakes on this site? you got nothing better to do? thought not

6. Mr_Fingerz

Nothing to do with a "sad fetish". Properly constructed sentences are more readily understood than those which are poorly constructed, and using text spelling on this site will bring you nothing but grief.

Finally, from your user-name I assume that you are hoping to join the Royal Signals. If you are to be working in communications, the use of proper english can only be an aid to clarity.

7. my sentence was constructed correctly apart from the typo, also i didn't even use "text" languge whatever you call it, re-read the post.
    So after all that any actual answer? or you going to carry on with this grammer rodeo cheers!

8. Apart from this little gem of course

Not forgetting this one

P.S. I don't know how long it will take after your interviews and things whatever things are. My guess is it will be grammar (not grammer) rodeo time.

YeeHaaarrrrr..

edited for utter mong typing

9. than"K"s for proving that there is people out there sadder than mr.finger"Z"

10. Pssst, signals, don't take it to heart. This is the internet, it isn't real. Now back away from the keyboard/typing wand.

Have you tried asking your recruitment office how long it will take?

11. Glensourse, now where's that then.??

12. for me mate it took about 3weeks from the time i sent off the medical forms to get the medical go ahead. i also had my interveiw in between that time. Once i got the medical ok it was about another 3weeks for selection. If you've got anyquestions just pm me

13. for me it took 6 months !!! but got passed in the end all because my doctor didnt fill in one of the forms correctly so after 5 months i had to give my doctor another set of forms and once correctly filled it took a couple of weeks, my advise is to contact your doctor as often as you can so that they dont mess about, good luck !!! will be worth it in the end