• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Megs.

I've spent 6 years studying Megs, a degree and also doing my masters, albeit part-time as training does slightly get in the way.

I consider myself somewhat of an expert, TBH, if it wasn't for personal reasons I would happily have been one of those annoying bearded sandal wearing scientists on NatGeographic however other things happened.

Anyway. Throw me some Meg factoids. If I don't know it I shall donate a shiny pound to H4H.

Step up to the plate.

I've spent 6 years studying Megs, a degree and also doing my masters, albeit part-time as training does slightly get in the way.

I consider myself somewhat of an expert, TBH, if it wasn't for personal reasons I would happily have been one of those annoying bearded sandal wearing scientists on NatGeographic however other things happened.

Anyway. Throw me some Meg factoids. If I don't know it I shall donate a shiny pound to H4H.

Step up to the plate.
You might want to explain what a Megalodon is and the fact that you have shortened it to Meg... it has confused some readers who think that you are on meths tonight and complained!!

Step up to the plate.
Can you bend forks by rubbing them?

Step up to the plate.
My mum and dad's last dog bar one was a "Meg". What was "Meg" short for?

Step up to the plate.
MEGS ye say, oi personally like DEGS - d'you like degs?

Latest Threads