Megs.

I've spent 6 years studying Megs, a degree and also doing my masters, albeit part-time as training does slightly get in the way.

I consider myself somewhat of an expert, TBH, if it wasn't for personal reasons I would happily have been one of those annoying bearded sandal wearing scientists on NatGeographic however other things happened.

Anyway. Throw me some Meg factoids. If I don't know it I shall donate a shiny pound to H4H.

Step up to the plate.

I've spent 6 years studying Megs, a degree and also doing my masters, albeit part-time as training does slightly get in the way.

I consider myself somewhat of an expert, TBH, if it wasn't for personal reasons I would happily have been one of those annoying bearded sandal wearing scientists on NatGeographic however other things happened.

Anyway. Throw me some Meg factoids. If I don't know it I shall donate a shiny pound to H4H.

Step up to the plate.
You might want to explain what a Megalodon is and the fact that you have shortened it to Meg... it has confused some readers who think that you are on meths tonight and complained!!

So, bearing in mind that sharks are still about as are Megalodon prey species, what killed them off?

Are the books realistic?

The tooth in your avatar was original thought to be what?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
so what happens when you connect a meg to household ring main which still has appliances plugged into it?

Step up to the plate.
Can you bend forks by rubbing them?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
which meg as married go don johnson

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
what did meg do to brian when she had a crush on him

Step up to the plate.
My mum and dad's last dog bar one was a "Meg". What was "Meg" short for?

Step up to the plate.
MEGS ye say, oi personally like DEGS - d'you like degs?

Can you bend forks by rubbing them?
That's cheating. The question needs to be about Megs.

Now if you'd phrased it, "Can you bend forks by rubbing them with a Meg?" it would've been all Sir Garnet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BryanTheMegalodon Charities and Welfare 35