Meghan Markle is a pacifist and feminist

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Wow that's a game changer here on Arrse. All the monarchists here on Arrse have two options, drop the monarchy or drop their ideas. Either way it will be fun. I hate feminists myself, they shout to have everything given to women in the name of equal opportunities and don't want equal duties, they want jobs given to women just for being women, they make men screwed by divorce tribunals. Pacifists are also idiotic dreamers who think there can be a world without war and weapons. So monarchists on Arrse this is the Royal family, a pacifist and feminist activist who attends demonstrations against any war and against the supposed 'machismo' of our society.
You're one hell of a boring cünt.

Brown sauce? BROWN SAUCE? It’s HP, ‘mericans use brown sauce.
I was allowing for poor people who have to make do with generic brands

The sort of poor people who max out their credit lines to get an Audi thinking it will impress everyone
If only they'd just put their email address on the side of the car I'd know who to forward emails about erectile dysfunction and penis enlargers (Swedish made) to

Wow that's a game changer here on Arrse. All the monarchists here on Arrse have two options, drop the monarchy or drop their ideas. Either way it will be fun. I hate feminists myself, they shout to have everything given to women in the name of equal opportunities and don't want equal duties, they want jobs given to women just for being women, they make men screwed by divorce tribunals. Pacifists are also idiotic dreamers who think there can be a world without war and weapons. So monarchists on Arrse this is the Royal family, a pacifist and feminist activist who attends demonstrations against any war and against the supposed 'machismo' of our society.
Nope. I still like the royals, and I still think you're a floppy donkey cock.

You're either:

1. A long-term wind up

or

2. A frontal lobe injury.

I'm going with the latter.
As someone with a real frontal lobe injury I object to that. Skylog is just a sexist, racist, anti semitic, anti Muslim, Marxist no brain.

I doubt she'll be allowed to say anything too controversial. Princess Mick of Kent tried it and got shot down. Perhaps that's why they are to be known as Duke and Duchess of Sussex. I wonder if they don't screw they'll be known as Duke and Duchess of Sussno. :cool:

Latest Threads