Meghan Markle is a pacifist and feminist

..visions of a rather large woman driving a beat up old pickup rocking up...

- what the heck are you doing in strange places ? Or does it require anonymity ?
anyway, stay safe.
Work, old boy.

No four-letter words please or I'll have to inform the management.
In this section of ARRSE 4 letter words are not forbidden.
Btw, Meghan maybe a pacifist and feminist but also is utter cu... err cute creature.

Are those Cumberland snorkers? they look quite yummy, I prefer caramelised red onion ones myself, grilled and eaten with mash, made with butter and chopped onions, all swimming in a good beef gravy, washed down with a glass of Dr Peppers........There's something called Skylog wittering on something about feminists and some such bloody nonsense, seems a lot of pretentious wibble, still, it takes allsorts.......
Allsorts? with sausages???? Bertie Bassett wouldn't like that...

Forgive me lord (lard?), for I am a part-time vegetabalist. I eat fish.

About 25 years since I had one, bacon frying is the greatest smell, still.
I have had salmon trimmings, fried, in a butty & it was good. No sauces!

Has anyone seen salmon trimmings recently? they were cheap 2 years ago, then doubled in price and have not seen any for ages. In supermarkets at least, might have to ask at the fishmongers
Tesco's wet fish counter sells them in Dorchester, and LIDL sells the smoked variety. As does Sainsbugs.

I am a vegan, but I don't dictate what others eat*. I will even make suggestions based on what I used to eat before or what my dad eats.

*I do have to remind myself try not to be a **** today, every morning.
I'm sorry , but you're being reasonable and therefore cannot be a vegan. You've consistently failed to insult or sneer at others who don't share your dietary habits.

Not veggie but halal, a prince of a certain Middle Eastern family once asked me to bring him a good bacon buttie on the QT. :)
Allah apparently doesn't see everything, as can be witnessed on a Friday night on the Dhahran/Bahrain causeway as hundreds of "good Muslims" leave Saudi Arabia for a more relaxed country, where they can drink alcohol, womanise and have bacon in their McDonalds cheeseburger!

Has anyone seen salmon trimmings recently? they were cheap 2 years ago, then doubled in price and have not seen any for ages. In supermarkets at least, might have to ask at the fishmongers
So, as a pescatarian,
In this section of ARRSE 4 letter words are not forbidden.
Btw, Meghan maybe a pacifist and feminist but also is utter cu... err cute creature.
Let's go with cute. Especially if you're Peter Dow.

This shit's.gotta have his head spinning fast enough to power the entire UK.

Super salt and peppered crispy salmon skin, nom nom....not a sentence I would have used a few years ago

But what of bacon sandwiches?

All this talk of sauces on a bacon butty.
I noticed that I had run out of Maggi seasoning, and decided to seek out a bottle in my local Purveyor of sauces(Morrisons).
They didn't have the normal stuff but they had a hot version.
I tried a few drops and it looks promising. You get the normal beefy flavour but seconds later the heat kicks in, trust me it is firey.

Hav'nt tried it with bacon yet but trust me, I AM GOING IN TOMMOROW.

Latest Threads