Meghan Markle is a pacifist and feminist

Don’t underestimate the number of veggies who would kill for a bacon buttie as long as non of their. Dipshit mates found out about it
really I'm in awe of anyone who can smell frying bacon and reject it. I think its great that there is another Bacon sarnie thread, thanks to the op for starting it.

Theres always one of those radical vegetarians lurking to hijack any decent bacon sarnie threads
I am a vegan, but I don't dictate what others eat*. I will even make suggestions based on what I used to eat before or what my dad eats.

*I do have to remind myself try not to be a cunt today, every morning.

really I'm in awe of anyone who can smell frying bacon and reject it. I think its great that there is another Bacon sarnie thread, thanks to the op for starting it.
Me.

I think a round of applause, and a vote of confidence should be given to the OP of this thread, for allowing fellow Arssers the platform to air their views on, bacon sarnies, Cumberland sausage, HP sauce and all things relating to the full English breakfast and associated scran. Well done, inspired.

Correct, as dad was rebuilding RAF Duxford, bombed by the Germans, mum took lodgings in St peters street while pregnant with me, and in august 1950, I appeared in Mill Road hospital, after 7 days mum moved back to the east end, the E5 area, back to her parents house, where I was brought up. I left London to join the army, 3 years at 10 sigs west London, then 6 years abroad, and back to London as a civvie, until 1988, and now 30 years up here in south Staffordshire. Now retired after 51 years as a sparky, in and out of the kate. END

As an aside to the above:- My father told me years ago, that the first born male of any man resident in Cambridge has the rite of a University education, by royal decree, this was proclaimed when the university was founded in 1209, by king Henry 3rd. As at the time I had left school, and was in an apprenticeship, and it was far to late. I still to this day do not know if anyone has claimed this Rite.

Any news on @Bacongrills and his 800 calorie (per day?)?

Breakfast: Lettuce Smoothie
Lunch: Salad sandwich
Dinner: Salad

Snacks: Celery sticks

Latest Threads