Meghan Markle is a pacifist and feminist

Wow that's a game changer here on Arrse. All the monarchists here on Arrse have two options, drop the monarchy or drop their ideas. Either way it will be fun. I hate feminists myself, they shout to have everything given to women in the name of equal opportunities and don't want equal duties, they want jobs given to women just for being women, they make men screwed by divorce tribunals. Pacifists are also idiotic dreamers who think there can be a world without war and weapons. So monarchists on Arrse this is the Royal family, a pacifist and feminist activist who attends demonstrations against any war and against the supposed 'machismo' of our society.

@Joker62 - when do nominations open for this year's award please?

Last edited:
Wow that's a game changer here on Arrse. All the monarchists here on Arrse have two options, drop the monarchy or drop their ideas. Either way it will be fun. I hate feminists myself, they shout to have everything given to women in the name of equal opportunities and don't want equal duties, they want jobs given to women just for being women, they make men screwed by divorce tribunals. Pacifists are also idiotic dreamers who think there can be a world without war and weapons. So monarchists on Arrse this is the Royal family, a pacifist and feminist activist who attends demonstrations against any war and against the supposed 'machismo' of our society.
Meghan Markle joins "the Firm" and the world as we know it falls apart,

afraid.gif

To the hole you go

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I doubt that the wife of the 6th in line to the throne will define the monarchy.

That said, though much of the blame may lie with the media, the newly weds do seem to be in danger of taking themselves a bit too seriously.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
The obvious point aside, what is the basis of saying she is a pacifist? What anti-war demo's has she attended?

Personally I like to alternate, just for a bit of a change, that said the bacon has to be both plentiful and crispy. None of this damp, floppy rubbish. Oh and ideally, smoked.

If she gets out of line she'd better avoid motoring trips to Paris.

Is it too early, or can I be the first to ask the OP if he thinks this is going, or going to go, the way he thought?

You're either:

1. A long-term wind up

or

2. A frontal lobe injury.

I'm going with the latter.

Latest Threads