Megan Jokes

Ok they're from siki but what the hell......

If you feel sorry for the parents of Megan Stammers, spare a thought for the French hotel worker who will have to change her sheets tomorrow morning.

At least Megan Stammers knows how to find the Sircumfrance of a circle...

Think I'll dress up as a Maths Teacher for Halloween this year.... Should scare the shit out off all the kids!

Jeremy Forrest, the only maths teacher who can add 30 and 15 and get 69

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apparently Megan Stammer's friend is to blame for what's happened. She's been shagging teachers for years. Megan asked her how many teachers she's had sex with.
She replied "Well, I've done the English teacher, the geography teacher, the music teacher and the biology teacher. You do the maths"

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Maths question of the day:- If a 30 year maths old teacher takes a 15 year old pupil 120 miles to France at an average speed of 40 miles per hour. . . . . .how many years will he get in prison?

P

PrinceAlbert

Maths question of the day:- If a 30 year maths old teacher takes a 15 year old pupil 120 miles to France at an average speed of 40 miles per hour. . . . . .how many years will he get in prison?
That's an easy one. It all comes down to the "pump curve"

HWpumpEquation.gif

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
At school, I remember trying to shove a large crayon into a small pencil sharpener. It was not easy.As I'm sure Mr Forrest knows all too well.

Latest Threads