Megan Jokes

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by Dwarf, Sep 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok they're from siki but what the hell......

If you feel sorry for the parents of Megan Stammers, spare a thought for the French hotel worker who will have to change her sheets tomorrow morning.

At least Megan Stammers knows how to find the Sircumfrance of a circle...

Think I'll dress up as a Maths Teacher for Halloween this year.... Should scare the shit out off all the kids!

Jeremy Forrest, the only maths teacher who can add 30 and 15 and get 69
  2. When I was at school my maths teacher told me that 30 didn't go into 15.
  3. They lied.
  4. Well, she's not the first English tourist to take a shot in the face in France this year.
    • Like Like x 9
  5. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

that's teaching for you... one day you're taking the register, the next day you're on one...!
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Apparently Megan Stammer's friend is to blame for what's happened. She's been shagging teachers for years. Megan asked her how many teachers she's had sex with.
    She replied "Well, I've done the English teacher, the geography teacher, the music teacher and the biology teacher. You do the maths"
    • Like Like x 7
  7. You can divide fifteen with thirty but the result is vulgar...
  8. Maths question of the day:- If a 30 year maths old teacher takes a 15 year old pupil 120 miles to France at an average speed of 40 miles per hour. . . . . .how many years will he get in prison?
    • Like Like x 7
  9. That's an easy one. It all comes down to the "pump curve"

10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Plus a signature.
  11. Fucking teachers are all hypocrites.......they say that you aren't allowed to take your kids on holiday during term time,apparently it's ok for them though.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. I'm guessing Megan Stammer's "What I did in my holiday" essay is going to be one hell of a read.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. This is different from normal paedo stories; this time the Forest is buried in the schoolgirl...
    • Like Like x 4
  14. All this speculation about how long he will spend inside..............

A tight 15 year old....about 2 minutes would me my guess
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Whats the difference between stevie wonder and jeremy forrest?....
    jeremy forrest only has one fucked pupil......
    • Like Like x 2