• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Megan Fox a man

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/megan-fox-is-a-man/

LOS ANGELES, CA - The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.”

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

holy crap!
this has to be a joke right?
please?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:

we need a smiley for "scratching own eyeballs out"

phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha me thinks you protesteth to much.

BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

try realising for the last 2 months you have had a wallpaper on your laptop that has turned out to be a man. people have seen you with said laptop wallpaper. then realise you have been "admiring" said picture (and others like it) for a couple more months, and you may get a reaction like that.

phaserrifle said:
BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

try realising for the last 2 months you have had a wallpaper on your laptop that has turned out to be a man. people have seen you with said laptop wallpaper. then realise you have been "admiring" said picture (and others like it) for a couple more months, and you may get a reaction like that.
You need to add her here http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=27667/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=4000.html then :D

phaserrifle said:
BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

YOU THERE, THAT MAN! you've been looking at a bloke for two months whats worse you've been thinking about shagging him.

BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

YOU THERE, THAT MAN! you've been looking at a bloke for two months whats worse you've been thinking about shagging him.
In my defence I honestly believed he was a she, and saw no evidence to contradict this belief.

looking at that site, there's still little evidence, but there's still that little voice in the back of your mind going "holy s*** you may have w***** over a man! yuck!"

Latest Threads