Megan Fox a man

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/megan-fox-is-a-man/

LOS ANGELES, CA - The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.”

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

holy crap!
this has to be a joke right?
please?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:

we need a smiley for "scratching own eyeballs out"

Looks it ?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Mwahahaha

I'd nail it. Don't see the problem, it's gorgeous, babelitious and it has a hole......

Granted it's 'A' hole, so what's the problem?

BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha me thinks you protesteth to much.
try realising for the last 2 months you have had a wallpaper on your laptop that has turned out to be a man. people have seen you with said laptop wallpaper. then realise you have been "admiring" said picture (and others like it) for a couple more months, and you may get a reaction like that.

If Megan Fox is a man, the I will quite happily fellate her.

phaserrifle said:
BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

try realising for the last 2 months you have had a wallpaper on your laptop that has turned out to be a man. people have seen you with said laptop wallpaper. then realise you have been "admiring" said picture (and others like it) for a couple more months, and you may get a reaction like that.
You need to add her here http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=27667/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=4000.html then :D

phaserrifle said:
BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

YOU THERE, THAT MAN! you've been looking at a bloke for two months whats worse you've been thinking about shagging him.

BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
BiscuitsAB said:
phaserrifle said:
holy crap!
please?

YOU THERE, THAT MAN! you've been looking at a bloke for two months whats worse you've been thinking about shagging him.
In my defence I honestly believed he was a she, and saw no evidence to contradict this belief.

looking at that site, there's still little evidence, but there's still that little voice in the back of your mind going "holy s*** you may have w***** over a man! yuck!"