Megalodon dad.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BryanTheMegalodon, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been told by my girlfriend that she is pregnant and YES, I am the dad since this is the naafi! Hoofing news and hope you don't mind me sharing it. Unexpected but bloody brilliant, can't stop smiling. If it's a girl she will be called MEG!! If a boy, no bloody idea. Help required please!! :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Ted - Short for Shithead ^^

• Like Like x 3
  3. "Necky Crow"

Congratulations by the way!

4. Mailed Fist of Vengeance is the obvious name for a boy, that or Bob.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Congratulations.

Well my surname is Kabbutz and my parents named me after their favourite writer, one of his characters, and me old grandad -

Charles, Oliver and Cecil.

A fine strong name I think you'll find...

• Like Like x 1
  6. 18? So your's is a lightweight then? It never ends, it never feckin' ends.

Congratulations. Oh and here's a few suggestions, no need to thank me.

Baldrick
    Rupert
    Gaylord
    Saddam
    Arbuthnot
    Tarquin
    Nobby
    Kim Jong Un
    Troy
    Winston
    Lee Roy
    John

Not sure about the last one, not exotic enough.

7. Gents, made oi larf!! I like crowbags but think Mrs M might have an issue with it! It's definately Meg for a girl as Mrs like myself is a total Meg nut. I can't stop smiling - got beasted to fuck on the mud today but still can't stop smiling!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Not sure about Winston - we are both fairly white - saying that there's always the ole Winston Churchill joke!

9. Few years later she'll have half of everything.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Few better things happen on this poxy planet. My heart is light for you.

Meg is a Welsh name so you might as well call your daughter Mary Fucking Poppins. She will have an easier time at school with Mary Fucking Poppins and will thank you in later life.

If the frog is a geezer, Shadrack.

No, trust me. It is in the Bible. I did it to one of mine. He went through school called Shad. He is still called that and the little fuck is so cool he scares me. Shadrack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jarrod, you suck the joy out of everything yet have to admit i do like your posts! :) No! any girl will be a Meg and not in a Welsh way though I think the Mrs will baulk at her being named Charcharacoles Megalodon (Otonodontacocliae).

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

More kids. He could call one LOVE and have that tattooed across his knuckles. And call the other one HOTE and have that tattooed across the other knuckles. Because he couldn't spell hate.

Or he could have a finger chopped off then move to Glasgow. And have BARY tattooed across his knuckles.