'MEGAFORCE' - possibly the worst 'war' movie ever made?

I recently came across this gem of a movie which features flying motorbikes, corny dialogue and more skin tight clothing than an RLC BDSM session in the SNCO's stores...

Set in the 1980s where it involves a sneaky SF type force liberating a country from mercenaries, it is a tale of action, love, romance and a CO with a face like chewbaccas sister. I bequeath you a clip of the start, where they appear on motorbikes whilst shooting down killer balloons (cue cries of 'why does HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH not have any balloons embarked yet') and clip of the ending, where the CO appears to orgasm while on his flying motorbike and ask whether there is possibly worse war movie out there than this turd?

megaforce-05.jpg

Last edited:
Delta Force is still better.
It starts off roughly trying to follow the story of the TWA hijacking and being all serious then just goes silly with rocket firing motorbikes and Chuck Norris leaping from a yamaha to jump on the airliner seconds before take off.

Lee Marvins last film, he died 3 months later I believe.Probably of a broken heart as even he couldn't make it a credible film.

I loved it.

and being all serious then just goes silly with rocket firing motorbikes and Chuck Norris leaping from a yamaha to jump on the airliner seconds before take off.
That is a perfectly normal day at the office for Chuck. You should see him when the going gets tough.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah, but it stars 'Brad' from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It starts off roughly trying to follow the story of the TWA hijacking and being all serious then just goes silly with rocket firing motorbikes and Chuck Norris leaping from a yamaha to jump on the airliner seconds before take off.

Lee Marvins last film, he died 3 months later I believe.Probably of a broken heart as even he couldn't make it a credible film.

I loved it.
I got the whole series in a charity shop for 50p, the missus complains why can't we put something more realistic on like Commando at least it's got Arnie in it

I thought it was a documentary about Granby...

I recently came across this gem of a movie which features flying motorbikes, corny dialogue and more skin tight clothing than an RLC BDSM session in the SNCO's stores...

Set in the 1980s where it involves a sneaky SF type force liberating a country from mercenaries, it is a tale of action, love, romance and a CO with a face like chewbaccas sister. I bequeath you a clip of the start, where they appear on motorbikes whilst shooting down killer balloons (cue cries of 'why does HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH not have any balloons embarked yet') and clip of the ending, where the CO appears to orgasm while on his flying motorbike and ask whether there is possibly worse war movie out there than this turd?

View attachment 334985
If only there was a thread for shit like this and its had been running since 2002. Use the J button or I will call @BugsyIV to educate you.
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/wwfe-worst-war-film-ever.322/page-47

Sort of - its based on 'OPERATION PARTY BISCUIT', the legendary raid by 49 PARA and the Legion of Frontiersmen into an impentrable stores depot to find the legendary 'map of africa' that was reputed to be imprinted on a mattress.
Oh, that, I was there, you know.
I was second man on the mattress.............................unfortunately!
Maybe @jim30 could retitle the thread "cheesy films you shouldn't like, but do"
Mine would be The Princess Bride, but then I like Mark Knopfler's music.

I was second man on the mattress.............................unfortunately!
Maybe @jim30 could retitle the thread "cheesy films you shouldn't like, but do"
Mine would be The Princess Bride, but then I like Mark Knopfler's music.
For me, "Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter".

Strangely unnerving, actually. All night-time scenes shot under a blue tarp, of course.