Mega-shed-spectacular!

#5
All I need now is a plot of land on a beach FFS its a palace
 
#6
B&Q have been doing them for a couple of years,you order and pay,they deliver it! Still a great shed.
 
#8
man who ever spends 9k on a shed is fcuk in the head ha or there having a mid life crises
 
#10
T/J/LeGg said:
man who ever spends 9k on a shed is fcuk in the head ha or there having a mid life crises
I would rather be sitting in that shed in West Wales than the £200,000+ house I'm sitting in now, and I aint got a mortgage
 
#11
tropper66 said:
T/J/LeGg said:
man who ever spends 9k on a shed is fcuk in the head ha or there having a mid life crises
I would rather be sitting in that shed in West Wales than the £200,000+ house I'm sitting in now, and I aint got a mortgage

alright for some :x lol
 
#12
I asked Mrs Hitler if I could have one but alas the reply can not be put in to words but lets just say most of them ended in off.
 
#13
T/J/LeGg said:
tropper66 said:
T/J/LeGg said:
man who ever spends 9k on a shed is fcuk in the head ha or there having a mid life crises
I would rather be sitting in that shed in West Wales than the £200,000+ house I'm sitting in now, and I aint got a mortgage

alright for some :x lol
I'm surrounded by loonys who report me for just about everything,ragheads, Chavs and social security scroungers, it was once a nice street but now its shite
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#14
That's bigger than my house :(
 
#16
Ulster_Rifleman said:
Has anyone ever seen the row of 'holiday Homes' on the left of the road just after Downhill on the way to Magilligan?

People are actually proud of them.
Yes I remember them well and the ones next to Wrenny Letney camp in Plymouth, there are some on the Gower in Wales and they go for mega money even though most of them are going on for a hundred years old
 
#17
Ulster_Rifleman said:
Has anyone ever seen the row of 'holiday Homes' on the left of the road just after Downhill on the way to Magilligan?

People are actually proud of them.
Nice view must be scary when a train goes past though.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 1
B OTC and ACF 1
tattybadger Current Affairs, News and Analysis 7

Similar threads

Latest Threads