Mega-shed-spectacular!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Glass_Half_Full, Jul 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has been noted or shared by anyone, but i saw this new bottom of the garden get away that has been unveiled by Tescos. It's a 9k all timber heaven. Anyone else seen this?

http://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=200-3012

It has to be the all time winner.

2. Oooooooh. I wants me one of them.

3. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Can see someof them getting bought and turned into homes/weekend gettaways

4. All I need now is a plot of land on a beach FFS its a palace

5. B&Q have been doing them for a couple of years,you order and pay,they deliver it! Still a great shed.

6. Very nice. But sadly im in the market for a basement these days, less chance of guests escaping.

7. man who ever spends 9k on a shed is fcuk in the head ha or there having a mid life crises

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Even cheaper from the manufacturer inc delivery could think of 1100 places to have that!

linky

9. I would rather be sitting in that shed in West Wales than the £200,000+ house I'm sitting in now, and I aint got a mortgage

10. alright for some :x lol

11. I asked Mrs Hitler if I could have one but alas the reply can not be put in to words but lets just say most of them ended in off.

12. I'm surrounded by loonys who report me for just about everything,ragheads, Chavs and social security scroungers, it was once a nice street but now its shite

13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

That's bigger than my house :(

14. Has anyone ever seen the row of 'holiday Homes' on the left of the road just after Downhill on the way to Magilligan?

People are actually proud of them.