Mega mongo compo faces

But what was she doing with that banana ?
No pics please .
download (2).jpeg

CaptainRidiculous

On ROPS
On ROPs
'He was taken off all medication at 10 o'clock. His entire stats remained completely stable for two hours until they reduced ventilation.

'Then he went completely blue.

smurf walt.

'There is absolutely nothing dignified about watching a family member or a child suffocate. No family should ever have to go through what we've been through, it's barbaric.'

So don't watch. say your goodbyes, and go home.
You knew it was going to be unpleasant.
Now you are just milking it.

'He was taken off all medication at 10 o'clock. His entire stats remained completely stable for two hours until they reduced ventilation.

smurf walt.

'There is absolutely nothing dignified about watching a family member or a child suffocate. No family should ever have to go through what we've been through, it's barbaric.'

Are they now going to watch an autopsy and complain about it was terrible to witness? How about staying to watch the morticians prepare the body?

There's a reason that these things are done privately.

Are they now going to watch an autopsy and complain about it was terrible to witness? How about staying to watch the morticians prepare the body?

There's a reason that these things are done privately.
I hate to say this but it feels like the more they see the more they can sell to the papers

Norsemaid

Old-Salt
He was dead already just machines propping him up. The ventilator was removed and within minutes he went .
His mother has lost sympathy from me I'm afraid, it wasn't about Archie , it was about her guilt and what will she do without him. Its also harsh on the other siblings too, do they not matter?
Before anyone thinks I'm hard hearted I'm not , but the phrase , " watching a member being suffocated " was unnecessary and to be honest he was, as I said in my opening sentence dead already .
The hospital wasn't enjoying having to switch off a machine either but the above statement made was really nasty.

PFGEN

GCM
Compo faces on show at the Royal London. "Archie fought to the end." Eh, I don't think he did seeing as he was vegetating. At least the sorry pantomime is over and the hospital staff can get back to work.

The shrine of tea lights and teddies is currently being built. Good opportunity for anybody close by with a van load of teddies to offload. Print up some Archie stickers and charge extra.

smurf walt.

She’s been milking it for some time, I think.

Initially I had some sympathy for her situation and grief, but as time’s gone on and her demands have become increasingly unreasonable and unrealistic, my sympathy has somewhat decreased.

The tipping point for me was an interview a couple of days ago where she complained a) that there were medical staff in the room and b) complained that one of the nurses was humming as they went about their work.

I can’t believe that at this point she doesn’t know how much effort, by how many people, has been required to keep the child ‘alive’, and her attacks on the medical staff caring for Archie are more than a break down in trust; they’ve become unwarranted and spiteful.

I believe in karma, and while she has been given continuous chances for ‘closure’, she’s spurned those at every opportunity, instead choosing to jump on a soap box and not give her child the dignified passing that he at least deserved.

She’s chosen a path of harming others who don’t deserve it, based initially on grief and stoked by ignorance, but I predict her future will not be a comfortable one.

I don’t think her future will be rosy, but either way my sympathy has ended.

He was dead already just machines propping him up. The ventilator was removed and within minutes he went .
His mother has lost sympathy from me I'm afraid, it wasn't about Archie , it was about her guilt and what will she do without him. Its also harsh on the other siblings too, do they not matter?
Before anyone thinks I'm hard hearted I'm not , but the phrase , " watching a member being suffocated " was unnecessary and to be honest he was, as I said in my opening sentence dead already .
The hospital wasn't enjoying having to switch off a machine either but the above statement made was really nasty.
Levity warning.

'Watching a member beinig suffocated' should only be use in the same sentance as 'Tory MP'.

/Levity