Mega mongo compo faces

TractorStats

War Hero
Sadly a new thing. The old-school end of year Disco died a death and this is its replacement. Your local paper will be full of barely-clothed jailbait and young boys in ill-fitting suits for the next two weeks as they all spend money they haven't got on wacky forms of transport, clothes that don't fit and shoes they can't walk in.

Signed.
A Party Pooper
Its quite true. My sons went to a private school. The girls spend a fortune and a ton of time getting ready. The lads rent a dinner suit, get stuck into the beer and ignore the girls.

One of the lads arrived on a horse and another on a tractor. Its rural.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer

'little tw@t fcuks around in school, tries to gatecrash prom without a ticket......all the school's fault of course'
A really expensive car hire that one, a 10 year old BMW with 70,000+ miles on the clock ---- right.

As for school proms, both our kids had them at the end of high school. Mostly a chance for the girls to dress up nicely and the boys to put a suit on. Mostly harmless fun with our kids, saying goodbye to some people that they may never see again.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
he had "forked out a small fortune" for his son's suit, shoes

0_Lang-2jpeg.jpg

I'd have kicked him out for his non-matching footwear.
and for the fact that the chav mobile has been untaxed since 1 May 2022

Poor things are “Selling” their unwanted tat !

Yes I’m going to buy some body building shake powder from these people as well as the other shite they are trying to flog.

View attachment 674435
Oh look they can still afford to smoke though.

he had "forked out a small fortune" for his son's suit, shoes

0_Lang-2jpeg.jpg

I'd have kicked him out for his non-matching footwear.
I'm on the side of the family. I am a big believer in that if you have something to say, then say it at a time when something can be done about it, to the people you are expecting to do something about it, or STFU. Or it is obviously not that important, unless you are an attention-seeking twat. So he was banned from an overgrown, over-priced, over-rated skool disco? Well they should have told him long before, then.

Allowing a person in, then deciding he is a gatecrasher is seriously bad drills. I have been refused entry to more than one venue, but at least I was refused at the door.

As for school proms, both our kids had them at the end of high school. Mostly a chance for the girls to dress up nicely and the boys to put a suit on. Mostly harmless fun with our kids, saying goodbye to some people that they may never see again.
My school didn't have proms. But if they did, then I remember around that time, my favourite band were playing locally on the date I reckon it would have happened. So, the Damned at Birmingham Top Rank, or hear some prat playing shite chart and disco stuff. No contest.
My bold, there is a very good reason I never saw these people again.

CaptainRidiculous

On ROPS
On ROPs
My school didn't have proms. But if they did, then I remember around that time, my favourite band were playing locally on the date I reckon it would have happened. So, the Damned at Birmingham Top Rank, or hear some prat playing shite chart and disco stuff. No contest.
My bold, there is a very good reason I never saw these people again.
Good band. Good Captain.

Allowing a person in, then deciding he is a gatecrasher is seriously bad drills. I have been refused entry to more than one venue, but at least I was refused at the door.
Did you see the bit that said he had made no attempt to purchase a ticket and if he had done so, he'd have been told he wasn't allowed to attend?

Looks like a a further example of his poor behaviour. Poor behaviour having consequences is a good life lesson.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm on the side of the family. I am a big believer in that if you have something to say, then say it at a time when something can be done about it, to the people you are expecting to do something about it, or STFU. Or it is obviously not that important, unless you are an attention-seeking twat. So he was banned from an overgrown, over-priced, over-rated skool disco? Well they should have told him long before, then.

Trying to get in without a ticket to which you weren't entitled is good drills?

Teaching the little Sh1t a valuable life lesson is bad drills?

The world's gone mad.

Q_Man

Old-Salt
Is he wearing a Sappers sweatshirt?

I suppose he won't down-trade to do a Pioneers job and cut it himself =D
No. Her Majesty's finest Crops has 4 - 5 - 14 - 5 - 4. That is Primarni, I believe. Or George a l'Asda, or Cherokee a la Tesco. Other shit clothes ar available.

Q_Man

Old-Salt

I agree, except if they had refused him at the door, the dad would still have run bleating to the paper. It's not about the logistics. He knew he had no ticket, he tried it on, he got caught.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why are local rag websites such a nightmare to navigate? Every one of them has the same template of **** awfulness.
Because they are all owned by the same company - Johnston Press.

Latest Threads