Mega mongo compo faces

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
A Folkestone dad claims he had to chuck out half of his Asda shopping after his taxi's "one hour" delay caused his food to defrost in sweltering heat.

He dialled for Folkestone Taxis to come and get him, his girlfriend Clare Rogers, 43, and eight month old baby Edward in a pushchair on a day when temperatures were around 27 degrees.

But Mr Lee said the cab "drove around the car park", where they were waiting, and "straight past them".

He said: "One taxi pulled up and took another couple.

"I would like some compensation and for them to pay for the shopping I have lost.

0_GIIS20190831B-012_CJPG.jpg

Little fella has the look of a grade 8 banjo player.
The most hilarious thing about this bloatface's claim for compo (Apart from the gingermong) is that right next door to Asda in Folkestone is a bus station, with an excellent and relatively cheap service to all surrounding estates. It is a 60 metre shuffle, downhill all the way from the Asda entrance to furthest stop in the bus station. But on the rare occasions I venture into the back pocket slapping emporium, there's always a huddle of leisure attired, lardy mouth-breathers and their undisciplined offspring loosely grouped (not really in a queue obvs) next to the taxi rank, willing to spend at least twice as much ( and probably more) as the bus fare on a trip in an ex-Gurkha's taxi to the door of their shitty hovel.

The most hilarious thing about this bloatface's claim for compo (Apart from the gingermong) is that right next door to Asda in Folkestone is a bus station, with an excellent and relatively cheap service to all surrounding estates. It is a 60 metre shuffle, downhill all the way from the Asda entrance to furthest stop in the bus station. But on the rare occasions I venture into the back pocket slapping emporium, there's always a huddle of leisure attired, lardy mouth-breathers and their undisciplined offspring loosely grouped (not really in a queue obvs) next to the taxi rank, willing to spend at least twice as much ( and probably more) as the bus fare on a trip in an ex-Gurkha's taxi to the door of their shitty hovel.
The thing that really shocks me about this story is, how on earth harry & megain couldn't find a more appropriate couple to sell Archie to.

A Folkestone dad claims he had to chuck out half of his Asda shopping after his taxi's "one hour" delay caused his food to defrost in sweltering heat.

He dialled for Folkestone Taxis to come and get him, his girlfriend Clare Rogers, 43, and eight month old baby Edward in a pushchair on a day when temperatures were around 27 degrees.

But Mr Lee said the cab "drove around the car park", where they were waiting, and "straight past them".

He said: "One taxi pulled up and took another couple.

"I would like some compensation and for them to pay for the shopping I have lost.

0_GIIS20190831B-012_CJPG.jpg

Little fella has the look of a grade 8 banjo player.

I keep hearing Ricky Gervais in After Life saying to his mate "take a picture".

So, there was a minor emergency and the pilot dealt with it by the book.

"The turbulence was really bad, there was one really bad bit where everybody was thrown from their seats."

Pity there's not a strap across the seats you could have used. Which is why the pilot is the pilot and not you.

Chef

LE

'couple can't be arrsed to cook properly or parent their kids...'it's all the fault of the Government' they say
I'm puzzled, they're all staying in at home, aside from the 15 year old there's a 17 year old so they should be able to prepare a simple meal. Spag Bol, fajitas, or any number of stews; cheap nutritious and filling. No real effort apart from time which they seem to have.

The 15 year old goes from Leeds to Tadcaster Grammar School and it seems like a parent is driving them, I had a quick squint and public transport takes about 40 minutes to get within 0.5 of a mile of the school. And it saves the environment so pleases Greta, (Whatever happened to her?).

It strikes me that if they cut their coat according to their cloth they could probably manage a bit better than they are.

EddieVDog

War Hero
I'm puzzled, they're all staying in at home, aside from the 15 year old there's a 17 year old so they should be able to prepare a simple meal. Spag Bol, fajitas, or any number of stews; cheap nutritious and filling. No real effort apart from time which they seem to have.

The 15 year old goes from Leeds to Tadcaster Grammar School and it seems like a parent is driving them, I had a quick squint and public transport takes about 40 minutes to get within 0.5 of a mile of the school. And it saves the environment so pleases Greta, (Whatever happened to her?).

It strikes me that if they cut their coat according to their cloth they could probably manage a bit better than they are.
Nope, you definitely misread it...it's all the Government's fault.....

If only there was a way for a human being to cut their (tax payer subsidised) lawn themselves!

Woman says she's living in a slum because nobody's cut her grass​

Metro News Reporter 4 hrs ago

Angela and Raymond feel they are living in a slum because they’ve got long grass in their garden

A woman has hit out at her housing association because nobody has been to trim her garden all year.

Angela and Raymond Robinson say they’ve not been able to enjoy their garden because of the jungle that has sprung up around them in South Queensferry, Edinburgh.

Nettles have grown to the height of their windowsill and Angela fears that if her granddaughter laid down she would not be able to see her.

Angela, 53, said that she has bought a table and chairs, and a washing line, but still her and Raymond, 66, have not been able to venture outside.

View attachment 670910

53 years old!!

View attachment 670913
They've photoshopped her 'NUFC', 'Mutha 4 Fatha' and 'Biffa is a poof' tatts off.

If only there was a way for a human being to cut their (tax payer subsidised) lawn themselves!

Woman says she's living in a slum because nobody's cut her grass​

Metro News Reporter 4 hrs ago

Angela and Raymond feel they are living in a slum because they’ve got long grass in their garden

A woman has hit out at her housing association because nobody has been to trim her garden all year.

Angela and Raymond Robinson say they’ve not been able to enjoy their garden because of the jungle that has sprung up around them in South Queensferry, Edinburgh.

Nettles have grown to the height of their windowsill and Angela fears that if her granddaughter laid down she would not be able to see her.

Angela, 53, said that she has bought a table and chairs, and a washing line, but still her and Raymond, 66, have not been able to venture outside.

View attachment 670910

53 years old!!

View attachment 670913
Is he wearing a Sappers sweatshirt?

I suppose he won't down-trade to do a Pioneers job and cut it himself =D

"To think Ryanair left a female in a foreign country on her own is absolutely shocking."

"She told me I would have to pay €69 but it was the end of my holiday and I didn't have any money left."

Her bag was too big for carry-on. Perhaps don't go on holiday and spend every penny you have?
dump the bag, get a bin liner, dump a few tatty clothes, get home instead of spending MORE money in Spain and spend £20 in Primark replacing lost tat.

Is he wearing a Sappers sweatshirt?

I suppose he won't down-trade to do a Pioneers job and cut it himself =D
No we have two thin bands, I think you will find the Household Div. have one large band...which would mean it is below them and expect the batman to sort it out.

Latest Threads