Meet Yeovil's own ninja!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maccabonga, Aug 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its not me!
  2. Admit it, you'd all love to be running round twatting chavs.
  3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

4. A stick... made of foam...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. He doesn't though, he hangs round kiddies play parks dressed all in black and telling people to "Move on", then growling at them.

His wife thinks it's normal though, so that's OK then. :?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. 'Martial arts expert and father-of-two Ken Andre, 33, also known as Shadow, has been monitoring the streets of the Somerset town for the past six years.'

I think he's done well to survive for that long, maybe he's onto something. Black is so easy to accessorise, it's slimming too.
  7. Fucking penis, deserves to be stabbed in the rectum.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I liked the bit when he growled at some yobs!!!! Mega
  9. A couple of blokes from the Yeovil area that I was working with told me about this clown weeks ago. I would be happy to see him act the fool in Hackney or Lambeth instead of sleepy old Yeovil.
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Mum - "Daddy has been gang raped by N Dubz lookalike chavs in the park"

Kids - "Is that because he dresses like a cunt and goes out looking to be stabbed?"

Mum - "Yes dears, he was pretty fucking stupid wasn't he?"

Kids "Hell yeah. Why couldn't he get pissed and sleep in an armchair like everyone else's Dad?"
    • Like Like x 10
  11. He's not even a turtle or a teenager. Fucking ninja walt.
    • Like Like x 8
  12. Either a borderline nutjob, or a chancer who's about to release a 'martial arts' book aimed at 14 year old boys and borderline nutjobs. Somebody will stab him sooner or later.

Ashida Kim eat your heart out.....

Somebody should tell him that nobody dressed like that in feudal Japan. The black 'Ninja Suit' is a Hollywood invention...
  13. Now the world knows his sword is foam me thinks someone will set about this fella with the claw end of a hammer!