Meet the Ninja of Norwich

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Jan 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tosser...hang on what was that sound...who's there...///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2. He's gonna catch pneumonia standing under cold waterfalls for all that time. He'll be creeping around all deadly silent like then won't he!

3. "Snuffle...sneezelet...splosh."

What was that sound? I'm sure I heard heavy breathing, a racking cough and the gentle drip=drip of wet gi!

4. Oh Dear

I can stand months of "cold shoulder" from SWMBO but you dont see me writing a book about it :)

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Is that the Police, I'd like to report some nutter running around my garden in his pyjamas,

7. Genius...pure genius....

"he can creep up quietly and touch a deer - although he admits he used to do the same with foxes until one bit him.

8. I said a bit of a looker come on you must have seen much worse or you've been very sheltered.

9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Seen and done worse. But I wouldn't describe them as lookers either. It's the difference between women I would have sex with and women I'd like to have sex with

10. Hello police? I see a man in the street with a sword could you be good sports and come and shoot him for me?

You can!

OOhh ta very much

11. Maybe thats why fox'es are attacking now revenge for being sexually harrased.

12. watch what you say , if hes as stealthy as he thinks , one night you will wake up and he will be hanging out the back of you like a turd.

13. Wow 6 WHOLE years

Weekends too :applaud:

Doesnt it take tens of years to be any good at this sort of thing ???

14. Moreover if you cannot think what she must look like in profile, then you also have zero imagination!

Here let me give you a hand...

[​IMG]

That is NOT the way to do it!