Meet the next Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And your problem is? :D
  2. You need to ask
  3. I think the overall message, throwing Mandys "I'd work for the Tories" a wee while ago into the mix too, and "President Bliar" (who'd give Mandy a role in Europe if needs be), is - You're getting Mandy, no matter what you do.

Vote Tory - Get Mandleson

Vote Labour - Get Mandleson

Vote none of the above - Get Mandleson (in Europe)

You just can't get rid of the bastard!
  4. Can British politics sink any lower :cry:
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Will someone not rid me of this meddlesome poof?
  7. Heres an idea! I know it maybe just a little far fetched but Ill give it a shot.

How about they let the masses decide who to lead the country, they can even give it a fancy name. Something like "General Election". The method for electing a new leader in this new General Election, and we will keep this one simples like. They can call it "The vote" or "voting". Person with most votes wins.

OK I have a headache now and have to go and lie down :shakefist:

8. That is a bit to advanced for us I think
  9. [​IMG]

10. Fcuking stupid question, mate. :evil: :x
  11. How did political commentater R Daltrey put it? Oh yes that's the one;

"Meet the new boss same as the old boss"

But he did also mention;

"The shotgun sings it's song"

So maybe there is some hope. Just make the nasty man go away, he's as tenacious as athelete's foot without the charm. :evil:
  12. If you shoved the front half of the shotgun up mandlesons arsehole, which by all accounts is big enough accept both barrels without stretching, and pulled the triggers, would the last thing on mandlesons mind be some wadding ?
  13. Is a alien going to burst from Mandy's chest too?