• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Meet the Garrison Girls 2010

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It appears there was a lot of airbrushing going on there. And I'm sure the lads love the idea that there wives have been getting their kit off for the world to see while they have been away.

OMO box anyone?

trelawney said:
Mind you they only show 10 months worth...
There are 12 months shown on our website, and also on the Daily Mail.

terroratthepicnic said:
It appears there was a lot of airbrushing going on there. And I'm sure the lads love the idea that there wives have been getting their kit off for the world to see while they have been away.
No air brushing at all, not one bit! And our husbands are all very supportive, otherwise we wouldn't have done it.

There is also an article in The Independent today about a website we have helped to set up to help soldiers and their families who are suffering from the effects of PTSD.

Good luck with this ladies. There seems no reason why civvies shouldn't buy it as well. You are doing a fantastic job in raising money for the boys who need it.

Thank you all for the lovely comments.

We want to help the whole of a soldier - physically and mentally. From all of the sales of this calendar we are going to be able to do exactly that, so thank you to everyone who has ordered it so far :D

Nice.

Well done to all concerned, not sure if I would have the balls to kit me kit off for the world to see, well, not by design anyway. :D

Trap two here I come..... :oops:

Latest Threads