Meet the Garrison Girls 2010

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Aug 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mind you they only show 10 months worth...the missing months may be 'SWAGS' from Jock Regiments?
  2. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

It appears there was a lot of airbrushing going on there. And I'm sure the lads love the idea that there wives have been getting their kit off for the world to see while they have been away.

OMO box anyone?
  3. There are 12 months shown on our website, and also on the Daily Mail.

No air brushing at all, not one bit! And our husbands are all very supportive, otherwise we wouldn't have done it.

There is also an article in The Independent today about a website we have helped to set up to help soldiers and their families who are suffering from the effects of PTSD.
  4. Good luck with this ladies. There seems no reason why civvies shouldn't buy it as well. You are doing a fantastic job in raising money for the boys who need it.
  5. Think its a crackin Idea, well done Lassie's :)
  6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

All sounds good. i think I might have to perchase 1, although my wife might not agree. But hay ho.
  7. Well done girls, you all look lovely.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bought one. I might get a 'special' sock for my Christmas as well :D
  9. There's at least two pairs of stilettos (or possible the same pair twice, I wasn't looking at their faces).

I would if they asked nicely.
  10. Have mine up in the kitchen, nice to look at making a coffee :D , and the better half like it!! Well done girls.

11. oi thats my wife........ :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh no its not, its my neighbours..... :D :D :D
  12. Well in girls.
    Good idea and great cause.
    I'll bloody buy one and if the misses don't like it, I'll hang it in the office!!
  13. sorry here are the two i missed earlier....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

bravo lassies....
  14. Thank you all for the lovely comments.

We want to help the whole of a soldier - physically and mentally. From all of the sales of this calendar we are going to be able to do exactly that, so thank you to everyone who has ordered it so far :D