Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Meet Snake-girl — Video

Trip_Wire said:
Meet Snake-girl. Her real name is Nokulunga Buthelezi (Lunga for short). Lunga, 18, is an amazingly flexible South African. She is part of a traveling circus, Afrika! Afrika!/

That is absolutely awesome, really impressive. Freakadelica.

Hey Tripwire I'm not quite sure what your motives are, given your racist claptrap on the Obama thread, but well spotted.

After seeing the Chinese Circus bendy girls and that bint who can shoot (let fly) an arrow with her toes from her foot while bending the bow over her back at 90 degrees I thought that was it.

This girl can out bend a bendy thing from the bendy bendy factory.

Trip will never kick it too much life experience slotting koreans and all those special ops with mcnab he was on, death dare not take him.

Oh yea shes bendy alright, South Africa? Even if she looked like kate beckinsale, ive heard anti-retrovirals arnt that tasty...

Carcass said:
callum13 said:
Oh yea shes bendy alright, South Africa? Even if she looked like kate beckinsale, ive heard anti-retrovirals arnt that tasty...
Because every South African has AIDS, right? :roll:

Well thats discrimination ofcourse they havnt, but if you so say who am i to argue :wink:

Father_Gundulph said:
8O You could have some freaky deaky sex with that...

From some of the positions she was getting into I suspect she wouldn't need any outside help for freaky deaky sex :p Is it wrong of me to be thinking of her performing self-cunilingus :?: :D

lancslad