Meet Snake-girl — Video

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Trip_Wire, Jun 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. That is absolutely awesome, really impressive. Freakadelica.

Hey Tripwire I'm not quite sure what your motives are, given your racist claptrap on the Obama thread, but well spotted.

3. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Thats just not right..

4. After seeing the Chinese Circus bendy girls and that bint who can shoot (let fly) an arrow with her toes from her foot while bending the bow over her back at 90 degrees I thought that was it.

This girl can out bend a bendy thing from the bendy bendy factory.

5. Aren't you dead yet?

6. Trip will never kick it too much life experience slotting koreans and all those special ops with mcnab he was on, death dare not take him.

Oh yea shes bendy alright, South Africa? Even if she looked like kate beckinsale, ive heard anti-retrovirals arnt that tasty...

7. Because every South African has AIDS, right? :roll:

8. I think it's fascinating that she could fart on the back of her own head, should she choose.

9. 8O You could have some freaky deaky sex with that...

10. Is it just me, or has anyone else had the urge to knock one out after watching that? Spooky! :?

11. Well thats discrimination ofcourse they havnt, but if you so say who am i to argue :wink:

12. From some of the positions she was getting into I suspect she wouldn't need any outside help for freaky deaky sex :p Is it wrong of me to be thinking of her performing self-cunilingus :?: :D

lancslad

13. Yup, full body arthritis by the age of 35. But she still has some good years in her yet ;)

14. I cant wait to get home from work for a look at this?
    am I right in thinking curtains drawn box of cleanex to hand lap top well out of impact area?