Meet my new wife.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I saw the first pic, and thought "A bit 'cuddly', but... yeah..."

Then I saw the second one, and thought "FUCKFUCKFUCK!!! Run away! Run away!"

Another who thinks he can run faster than a speeding bullet.

Her mum is a nurse so you could at least get a free shot of Pen-V when she was done with ya.......

Edit: there are better pics of her mum in her younger bikini wearing days, but they are with Hannah as a kid dressed similarly and it would be rather poor form and creepy to post them.....
B9FBA126-9402-4510-A9B5-AE892A22F297.jpeg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Her mum is a nurse so you could at least get a free shot of Pen-V when she was done with ya.......

Edit: there are better pics of her mum in her younger bikini wearing days, but they are with Hannah as a kid dressed similarly and it would be rather poor form and creepy to post them.....
View attachment 359454

If you listen carefully, you can now hear the sound of fat balding men in reactolite glasses, frantically Googling....

Can I be the first to say I would?
Seeing as how you have the right name for the task, and your avatar is a dog, I would say your're eminently qualified to handle Mrs. Big Nose, so have at it. ;-)
Hooter Mom.JPG

WTF is she doing in Harbor Freight Tools? "Unbelievably shit tools at ridiculous prices".

The Chinese government should have set that place up. Nearly everything in there is made in China, cheap as shit, is actually shit, and if it needs to be durable, is in fact made of cheese.

Yet I have many of their tools. Their $5 screwdriver set is actually quite reasonable for $5, and I don't give a fûck if I lose one or bend it.

They make it so cheap that you buy tools you wouldn't consider buying at proper prices. Like that monstrously large blast cabinet behind the bird in the photo. It's probably $40 or something equally cheap. Three pack of wire brushes over her shoulder. $2.99. Bend all the bristles and throw them away. But it was only $3 for 3.

I hate the fcuking place :)

Looks like a bloke in the second one!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
WTF is she doing in Harbor Freight Tools? "Unbelievably shit tools at ridiculous prices".

The Chinese government should have set that place up. Nearly everything in there is made in China, cheap as shit, is actually shit, and if it needs to be durable, is in fact made of cheese.

Yet I have many of their tools. Their $5 screwdriver set is actually quite reasonable for $5, and I don't give a fûck if I lose one or bend it.

They make it so cheap that you buy tools you wouldn't consider buying at proper prices. Like that monstrously large blast cabinet behind the bird in the photo. It's probably $40 or something equally cheap. Three pack of wire brushes over her shoulder. $2.99. Bend all the bristles and throw them away. But it was only $3 for 3.

I hate the fcuking place :)
Sounds like Wilko's. Buy the cheapest, then don't worry about storing it anywhere.

Latest Threads