Meet Mrs. Rubba- Titz and her lovely daughters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vinniethemanxcat, Jul 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry, put in search for breast implant threads.... didn't show.

2. Unlike their tits.

3. When will women learn? Fuckable isn't the same as attractive.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 'Now a grandmother, she works as a ‘psychic clairvoyant medium’ and said her breasts made her feel young.
    She often joins her daughters at nightclubs and loves being mistaken for one of their sisters.'

Yeah,of course you do.What do they drink in them clubs?

5. There's a program in there.................My big fat gypsy tits!

6. The lights are either very very low or off

7. To be fair to the mum, I originally thought that the third sister was actually the mum.

8. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

I was trying to eat breakfast - if they were the last women on earth, I think I'd go gay

9. And I can quite see why. However, one giveaway clue is that the real mum has kept her clothes on. If you thought the third sister was bad, imagine what horrors would be revealed if the mum bared herself to the world.

10. Is it just me, or has the only man to hump the lot of them, the husband?

11. Number of pints needed, L-R (ignoring the 14yo!)

0 0 6 6 0

No, the clothed one is a sister! That was my point.

12. Ha! I understand! You thought that the clothed one was the mum, too. Having researched it a bit more (i.e. having actually looked at the link!) it becomes clear that the one in th elight blue bikini with the lank hair and the flabby stomach hanging over her pants is the mother. Shouldn't come as a great surprise.

They're all fucking three baggers anyway.

13. The two on the left and the one on the far right I would Mick Jagger every which way but lose till it fell off, providing no commitment was required afterwards. As I said in the other thread, not girlfriend material but a filthy night of fun after a few beers? Hell yeah!