Meet Katia... who is large, warm and wet....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Litotes, Sep 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. and she is coming to visit you if you live in the north-west of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland!

Hurricane KATIA

Enjoy!!

Lits

2. Any chance we could get it to move down to a line between the Wash and the Bristol Channel?

3. Three days out - she could go anywhere.

After all, she is all dressed up, she isn't listening and no-one is going to stop her. :)

Lits

4. Oh lordy...what shall the government do? Should it follow the yanks example and declare an emergency now?

5. What? And mobilise the Army, Navy and Air Force?

I am sure that Pte Atkins is on leave next week? :)

Lits

6. Hurricanes. Or, as they're known to elderly dog-walkers the length of Britain, 'a wee bit gusty'.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

She's likely to get filled in by the colder air over the North Atlantic and will probably arrive all bedraggled, soggy and wind-swept.

8. Oh bugger! It will all have to wait until he gets back then!

9. Would this be one of those vanity operations we keep hearing about?

10. She'll be hard to seperate from all those other dodgy northern bints.

11. Don't worry.

12. Brotherton Lad

Perhaps. It would explain where all those billions of pounds went in the NHS.

13. Brotherton Lad

That's easy. The northern bints will be the ones in t shirts, short skirts and high heels.

Why don't Newcastle girls EVER dress for the weather One proud Geordie reveals why this is one p.jpg

14. Yet another dodgy weather forecast,My TV keeps telling me we are going to have thunderstorms but they never arrive (I like thunderstorms),,it's a bit like the red hot summer we were told to expect in 2011,it never materialize.Still I shall batten down the hatches and prepare to 'duck and cover'.........

15. bloody porridge wogs get all the fun!!!!