meerbat battle 1972 (help)

Trying to find out some information on on battle called meerbat? (think that how you spell it)
Was in july 1972 have tryed to google it but have came up with nothing any arrse gurus help me out?

Thanks in advance :D

poet said:
Trying to find out some information on on battle called meerbat? (think that how you spell it)
Was in july 1972 have tryed to google it but have came up with nothing any arrse gurus help me out?

Battle of Mirbat

Sparky2339 said:
poet said:

Battle of Mirbat
:oops: Cheers mate

poet said:
Sparky2339 said:
poet said:

Battle of Mirbat
You're welcome Poet :D

Sparky2339 said:
poet said:
Sparky2339 said:
poet said:

Battle of Mirbat
Are you two lurvers?

Markintime said:
Sparky2339 said:
poet said:
Sparky2339 said:
poet said:

Battle of Mirbat
Are you two lurvers?
Fnaaaar Fnaaaarr!! Now that made me laugh Markintime :D :clap: :clap:

NOT you're welcome PET!!!

Nice one!!!

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
http://www.five.tv/programmes/demandfive/specialforcesheroes/
Can't watch it not in the uk but thanks any way seams to be loads of info on the internet :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Military History and Militaria 13
E Officers 13
W Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4