Medics opinion wanted on this please: Oral cancer blamed on sex

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Raven2008, Mar 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there a question in there?
  2. He wants to know if it is safe if he just spits it out instead of swallowing.
  3. Mouth to gland bad say the Sun?
    Don't give my missus any more bloody excuses FFS!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'll risk's no more dodgy than eating red meat, drinking coffee, drinking alcohol, eating doughnuts, not drinking red wine, etc etc etc.

Personally I think all these "experts" have such crappy home lives (no sex, wife can't cook, teenage kids who blame them for everything) that they just want other people to be as miserable as they are.

They should just shut the f*** up and let people alone.

Oh yes, I will be having fried chicken and chips for tea tomorrow, followed by some alcohol and the oral sex bit later in the evening.

5. They have to think of today and having nice skin and well nourished hair.
  6. I read somwhere to avoid catching the HPV virus or whatever it is, you should pour Listerine[SUP]®[/SUP] over the gash before a good cunnilingus session, and similarily, if you dip your hampton in a cup of Corsodyl[SUP]®[/SUP] before a blow-job it has the same cleasning effect
  7. Feminist Lesbian propaganda!
  8. Just joined this ARSSE after being out of RAMC for 20 yrs. However I continued my speciality as a nurse in sexually transmitted infection in the NHS. Further to the question HPV has been associated with some types of cancers. I believe these are mostly the cause of abnormal developments in the female cervix CIN1 2 and 3 (that why there is a programme to vaccinate 13 yr old girls for a strain of the HPV). Those practicing unprotected **** sex also have a higher risk of some development of abnormal cells, likely associated with the human papilloma virus (certain types of the wart virus). I have been aware of some cases of homosexual patients with HIV whose immune system has been compromised developing **** cancer cells. Over 35 years I have seen a handful of men with warts on their tongue but never seen a case of oral cancer, although it has occurred as the SUN suggests. I recommend that Listerine or any liquid or cream that is likely to cause inflammation or abrasion in the female or male is avoided as it can assist in the transmission of the HPV and HIV for that matter. Urinate AFTER sex (not during) and give a good wash to your bits. Apologies if this is a bit too clinical for this forum
  9. Carry on I'm nearly there.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Thank you for the information pencanon and please, don't apologise for it being to clinical for the forum as the vast majority of the posters adore being bum nudged.
  11. Just to add, type 16 is the main cause of oral HPV, in the last 6 years Ive seen total of 12 cases all associated with HIV
  12. Make sure you clean your teeth afterwards to rid yourself of that salty taste ;)
  13. DURTY chappie!
  14. fu2

fu2 LE

safe to lick
    NOt safe to lick