medicle form

im gonna fiddle my medicle forms lol some way or another

would this work going to a doctors i was at years ago and explaining my medicle records were moved to another city wich they was but i was so young i dont know were to ring for them and now im back ere so fill my forms in lol ?

need to find a way life is fucking been shite and my dad and his dad was soldier i need to get in the army...

also is RAF a little easier to get in than army on medicle forms its just i been pulling a sicky for last errm 3 years lol there is nowt wrong with me :p but who gonna beleave that :D

(Runs for popcorn...)

wah

Short though it may be thus far, this thread has real potential.

things said:
need to find a way life is * been shite and my dad and his dad was soldier i need to get in the army...

also is RAF a little easier to get in than army on medicle forms its just i been pulling a sicky for last errm 3 years lol there is nowt wrong with me :p but who gonna beleave that :D
Apart from being mentally subnormal and bone idle. 8O This had better be a wah, surely nobody is this retarded? :?

im been serious no worry on been traced or nothing im on a chipped cable modem on someone els mac address no trace there lol

but yeh there has got to be a way for me to dodge the medicle records tbh its been my fault for saying i was sick when i wasnt :/ was mainly so i could look after my kids from a retared ex girlfriend

Poacher said:
things said:
need to find a way life is * been shite and my dad and his dad was soldier i need to get in the army...

Apart from being mentally subnormal and bone idle. 8O This had better be a wah, surely nobody is this retarded? :?
He knows what a wah is, what does that tell you?

ohhh and before you say i was scamming the goverment i was on 100 quid a fortnight

less than job seekers ... just to note

i was on income support crap

but did get the doc to write me a sicknote for last 3 years for panic disorder..

cant beleave i fucked my self SHITE..

so back to these medicle records it can be done cant it

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
Poacher said:
things said:

He's actually an idiot savant?

things said:
im been serious no worry on been traced or nothing im on a chipped cable modem on someone els mac address no trace there lol

but yeh there has got to be a way for me to dodge the medicle records tbh its been my fault for saying i was sick when i wasnt :/ was mainly so i could look after my kids from a retared ex girlfriend
Sorry for not taking you seriously. Listen very carefully, I'll tell you what to do; first, you need a pair of underpants and two pencils...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Dragstrip said:
things said:

Sorry for not taking you seriously. Listen very carefully, I'll tell you what to do; first, you need a pair of underpants and two pencils...
wibble

Fang_Farrier said:
Markintime said:
Poacher said:
things said:

He's actually an idiot savant?
I wonder if he has any dentle problems?

Latest Threads