medicle form

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by things, Mar 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im gonna fiddle my medicle forms lol some way or another

would this work going to a doctors i was at years ago and explaining my medicle records were moved to another city wich they was but i was so young i dont know were to ring for them and now im back ere so fill my forms in lol ?

2. need to find a way life is fucking been shite and my dad and his dad was soldier i need to get in the army...

also is RAF a little easier to get in than army on medicle forms its just i been pulling a sicky for last errm 3 years lol there is nowt wrong with me :p but who gonna beleave that :D

3. (Runs for popcorn...)

4. lol thats what i was thinking the reply would be... but i really sure people have fiddled there medicle forms before

5. Short though it may be thus far, this thread has real potential.

6. Apart from being mentally subnormal and bone idle. 8O This had better be a wah, surely nobody is this retarded? :?

7. im been serious no worry on been traced or nothing im on a chipped cable modem on someone els mac address no trace there lol

but yeh there has got to be a way for me to dodge the medicle records tbh its been my fault for saying i was sick when i wasnt :/ was mainly so i could look after my kids from a retared ex girlfriend

8. He knows what a wah is, what does that tell you?

9. ohhh and before you say i was scamming the goverment i was on 100 quid a fortnight

less than job seekers ... just to note

i was on income support crap

10. but did get the doc to write me a sicknote for last 3 years for panic disorder..

cant beleave i fucked my self SHITE..

so back to these medicle records it can be done cant it

11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

He's actually an idiot savant?

12. Sorry for not taking you seriously. Listen very carefully, I'll tell you what to do; first, you need a pair of underpants and two pencils...

13. lol right check .....

14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

wibble