Medication in the army

Hi , I’m about to start my application to join the army however I am on medication for high blood pressure, my blood pressure has been stable for years thanks to the medication, will this stop me from joining the army ?
I have spoken to a recruitment officer who said if I get turned away I can also appeal I was wondering for advice or any knowledge from people in a similar situation.
Why do you have high blood pressure? What is the underlying cause?

Hi , I’m about to start my application to join the army however I am on medication for high blood pressure, my blood pressure has been stable for years thanks to the medication, will this stop me from joining the army ?
I have spoken to a recruitment officer who said if I get turned away I can also appeal I was wondering for advice or any knowledge from people in a similar situation.

Check out he medical thread, it has been seen by inhabitants of planets in a galaxy far far away.

The trouble with blood pressure readings is the reading surely can’t be a one size fits all reading? The ideal reading is meant to be 120/80. So someone aged 75 shouldn’t be compared to someone aged 30, but that seems to be the ideal reading.
I’d imagine you would need to be within the readings without medication to pass the medical, although I stand to be corrected.

From a personal security point of view, I would change your name, if you are using your real one.

Delete all and re join under a pseudonym.