• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

medicals

When i spoke to my unit earlier today they told me that i will have to wait a couple of months for a medical. They said it is the operational health that conduct the medicals. Who are they, army doctors or what???????

Mine was done by a civvy Doctor. You may well have to wait a long time as an appointment has to be booked and most Doctors only have a fwe bookable appointment per week. Keep mentioning it to your unit until you get your date.

yeh civvy doc mine took 3 weeks to get
most places have 1 every month
but i guess if they dont have many people they may wait till they do

Evenin all (its evenin now anyway). Has anyone got in the TA with metal plates in lower libs, back problems or issues with previous torn meniscus?? I know the blanket ban on people with these issues is still in place for armed forces but wasn't sure if they actually enforced em'.

I can do all the phys no probs. Maybe if I say pretty please??

Latest Threads