MEDICALLY DEFERED

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by BAX123456, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [BAX123456] 6:55 am: HI EVERYONE. I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM AND WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME ADVICE. IV BEEN GETIN READY TO
    JOIN THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT AND I HAVE DONE MY BARB TEST AND HAD MY DOCTOR FILL MY MEDICAL FORM OUT. THE
    PROBLEM IS THAT IN 2007 DURING WORK I INHALED SOME ADHESIVE FUMES AND HAD A BAD CHEST FROM IT. BECAUSE OF THIS I
    WENT TO THE LOCAL WALK IN CENTER AND ASKED FOR AN INHALER TO USE JUST FOR THE DAY. IV NEVER HAD ASTHMA BEFORE
    THIS AND HAVE NEVER HAD IT AFTER, BUT THE ARMY HAVE DEFERRED ME TILL 2011
    WOULD ANY ONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO AS I AM VERY FIT AND MY BREATHING IS FINE. THANKYOU :D

2. FIRSTLY WHY is YOUR POST ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PUNCTUATION IT IS DIFFICULT TO READ AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN UTTER RETARD.. I may not bother to use the best punctuation in the world, but at least I use some.

Secondly this hardly belongs in Current affairs.

Thirdly try looking in the 'joining up - regular' forum where there is a thread just for medical matters.

Fourthly (you can count this far can't you?) use the search function and read all the other threads about being deferred, asthma and inhalers.

3. Orrr, --- I am sure the lad is trying his best. :wink:

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Why are his posts cut-and-pasted out of the chat room?

A bit speshul this one, methinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.