Medical ?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by micky_rlc, Apr 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all

Now say if i went up to selection with a tiny bit of exma on my arm (not on hands) would i still pass ?

Because the last time i went to selection i remember having some on my arm and the doctor just put it down and i passed, i am now rejoining tho

I am going RLC if this matters ?

Thanks in advance
    Mick.

2. Don't take your chances, the chap doing your medical last time probably just fancied you ;)

Go down to your local pharmacy and buy a 50g tube of E45 cream, which should only cost you about 2 quid. Apply it 3-4 times a day on any dry or itchy spots and in no time it'll be sorted.

It's also non-prescription, so you won't have it on your medical records for them to see ;)

3. Does it work on c0cks?

:wink:

4. Why don't you try some it might make you dissappear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. I'll give you that one.

Very good.

Eczema is only an issue if it's like with a fairly large surface area and quite moderate to rather darn itchy, as i'm sure you know.

6. LMAO!!

I just had a vision of filling out a medical form and the question reads

Made me laugh any way... :roll:

F_G (Bonnet)

7. Great minds think alike.

8. Why, got a winter rash? :roll:
    ;)

9. I thought all eczma was immediate deferral stuff? As, if it flares up in theatre or on exercise and gets infected, could be quite nasty.

10. Yeah, my CA said it was a 'very serious problem'... best not to leave it eh ;)