Medical ?

Hi all

Now say if i went up to selection with a tiny bit of exma on my arm (not on hands) would i still pass ?

Because the last time i went to selection i remember having some on my arm and the doctor just put it down and i passed, i am now rejoining tho

I am going RLC if this matters ?

Thanks in advance
Mick.

Don't take your chances, the chap doing your medical last time probably just fancied you ;)

Go down to your local pharmacy and buy a 50g tube of E45 cream, which should only cost you about 2 quid. Apply it 3-4 times a day on any dry or itchy spots and in no time it'll be sorted.

It's also non-prescription, so you won't have it on your medical records for them to see ;)

ash_p said:
Don't take your chances, the chap doing your medical last time probably just fancied you ;)

Go down to your local pharmacy and buy a 50g tube of E45 cream, which should only cost you about 2 quid. Apply it 3-4 times a day on any dry or itchy spots and in no time it'll be sorted.

It's also non-prescription, so you won't have it on your medical records for them to see ;)
Does it work on c0cks?

:wink:

RMA1

War Hero
Why don't you try some it might make you dissappear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll give you that one.

Very good.

Eczema is only an issue if it's like with a fairly large surface area and quite moderate to rather darn itchy, as i'm sure you know.

LMAO!!

I just had a vision of filling out a medical form and the question reads

2a)

On the scale please indicate the severity of your affliction.

(Not itchy at all) 1 2 3 4 5 (Rather darn itchy)
Made me laugh any way... :roll:

F_G (Bonnet)

RoyalEngineers said:
I'll give you that one.

Very good.

Eczema is only an issue if it's like with a fairly large surface area and quite moderate to rather darn itchy, as i'm sure you know.
I thought all eczma was immediate deferral stuff? As, if it flares up in theatre or on exercise and gets infected, could be quite nasty.