medical

cant remember what the entrence medical was and im being re enlisted can some one please tell me what it is they do
thanks

We're not being very helpful are we? Sorry, but at least we are keeping your thread at the top of the forum until a grown up comes along! :D

Getting your balls felt up by the rather ugly female doctor and praying to God that you don't get wood is pretty traumatising. Still, that's before she checks your arrse pipe.

what is checked in the medical?

sorry...if i was female i would have the excuse of being blond, but i am not. mabey its the sun....

ok heres the story so far a new rule has been brought in stating that if you had a medical in the last 2 years you get right back in with no need for another medical
my med docs are doing the rounds at perbright med centre as we speek but as to witch desk there at no one knows how ever i have been told by them that they decide if you are sutable for army life so now im back to worrying about getting so far everyone has said yes including my desk officer ,my main concern is that im 36 do you think that will go against me and also im 13 months in date of my last medical
will they call me for a medical or just say no or will my in date medical go in my favour.

hi all
had a mate who joined the australian army, and said it was just a basic, lie down and pull yours pants down, check the cargo, lie on your side and pull up a cheek have a quick look, then get dressed. This of course was after everything else. As far as I know the british army is similiar to the australian, therefore no 'penetration' as such is performed
*gets off soap box*
thank you gentlemen.
jack

had a letter saturday asking for further information about a back problem i had in 2004 on my pre release medical it was a sprain only and was given ibruprofen for it ,it was gone in 2 days ,surly they would ask about that on my medical .or do you think there just covering there arse by getting me to answer the questions.

howie said:
had a letter saturday asking for further information about a back problem i had in 2004 on my pre release medical it was a sprain only and was given ibruprofen for it ,it was gone in 2 days ,surly they would ask about that on my medical .or do you think there just covering there arse by getting me to answer the questions.
I think it's to do with their "duty of care" and "comprehensive risk assessment" ......... getting all the "i's" dotted and "t's" crossed, so you don't end up suing (have I spelt that right?) them.

What is the crack with the testicle examination? Do they still hold that spatula thing under your balls or do they have a good feel?

Hope your supple!
No drugs one month before or ever!
Wash your nuts!
Clean your ears before you go :)

*They still do that test to see how much fat is in your body? with the electric bit's if so I hope you like S&M!

i just did my first medical---with your own gp...and no groping or anything of that nature...he just looked over my med record asked a few questions and that was it.....i'm told the medical you get on selection is a little more rigorous...

to be honest i was a little dissapointed, i'd washed my balls and everything

Skinn_Full said:
What is the crack with the testicle examination? Do they still hold that spatula thing under your balls or do they have a good feel?
I think you'll find they have a bit of a grope with a slickly gloved hand. Whether it's male or female (doing the groping), it's not the most erotic feeling in the world!

I base this on my son's description of twelve years' ago (when he joined) and what was told to me by my nephews and a niece (who joined more recently, but are still in the sandpit).

MsG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Army Pay, Claims & JPA 10
S Aviation 3
C The Intelligence Cell 15