Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
My medical was all okay, yet in 2017 I went to the physio for some Osteochondrosis. (Basically a growth pain in my knee). Everything is okay now yet my medical has been halted because they need more details and to see if all is okay now. It says on my candidate portal I’ve been deffered, does this mean I’ve been turned down? What are the steps I should take to get out of this, do I go to the physio or the doctors and get they can clear me? What does this mean for me coming forward also, will this delay me?
Thanks for reading please lmk what you think.

My medical was all okay, yet in 2017 I went to the physio for some Osteochondrosis. (Basically a growth pain in my knee). Everything is okay now yet my medical has been halted because they need more details and to see if all is okay now. It says on my candidate portal I’ve been deffered, does this mean I’ve been turned down? What are the steps I should take to get out of this, do I go to the physio or the doctors and get they can clear me? What does this mean for me coming forward also, will this delay me?
Deferral means they need more evidence to pass/fail the medical. A decision has been deferred until later.

Hope that helps.

Thank you mate ive been fit since 2018 running 40k in a week do you think I will be okay?
1) when you get in, don't call anyone outside your intake "mate"

2) depends on your medical records, the doctors make that decision.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

you want to take this to the medical thread. It's ferkin massive.

I'd provide a map, but officers can't use them

Status
Not open for further replies.