Medical

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Jokes' started by kettering, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Young squaddie has to go to the med centre for his physical and they have an on loan Naval Medical Officer.

Half waythrough the medical and the M.O has the lad's scrotum cupped in his hand.

M.O says "Don't worry, it's quite normal to get an erection during this kind of examination."

Lad says, "I haven't got an erection!"

M.O says, "No.......but I have."

2. Nice one !!!

3. very funny. Cheers

4. The lads had returned home from a long and gruelling tour abroad, only to be told that they had to be inspected by the MO for possible diseases.

So, there they were, stood in a line with their cocks out whilst the MO passed down the line, lifting each cock with his swagger stick and giving it a visual once over. He then came to Bdr Petrie and lifted up one the biggest cocks he'd ever seen on man or beast. "I bet that's been in a few nests, eh Bombardier?" he said, in awe. "It certainly has sir" replied the Bombardier "but this is the first time it's been on a f*cking perch!"

5. That used to happen twice a year in my day, only it was the poor old troop 2nd Lt that had to do it. Made us all laff.

6. Strange to relate in our case it was the MO who took a look, and his Christiain name was Rupert...

Bless.